Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Arrests!

Italy tackles users Kazaa

The Italian police force tackles Internet users hard who share files by means of programmes such as Kazaa or Morpheus.

To enter
    De afgelopen weken heeft de Italiaanse politie invallen gedaan bij zeker 3000 internetgebruikers. They became there, after ' listen ' with their Internet movement, of they suspected that illegally computer files exchanged. The fine is in Italy 1032 euro.

Copyrights
    By means of ' peer-to-peer-programma's ' worldwide music files, films, books and computer software are exchanged. The Italian law prohibits that because of the breach of the copyrights. The possession and use of the uitwisselprogramma's in itself have not been prohibited.

See also:
    The site of Kazaa
    The site of Morpheus

©RTLNieuws.Netherlands

That's the best I can find

Still not sure of the validity of the story however....
    I'll be using PeerGuardian as usual though B)

Oh and the "Black Bastards" thing, yeah I've heard the phrase used in Irish Rebel music - "You can tell the RUC, Those Black Bastards from Drumcree" for one: So I'll trust that it wasn't racist, but just a regional phrase. Black Bastard round here though tends to be a derogatory term for a different group of people though, so it might be wise not to use the phrase too often

Pigs, Filth, police bastards etc etc might be more appropriate, as surely there's no police here to take offence at this, if there are, then WTF are you doing here, it's illegal to share copyright files. Handcuff yourself, beat yourself round the head with your baton unnecessarily a few times, shoot yourself with a plastic bullet and then drag yourself to the nick, making sure to bang your head on every door that you pass through because you were resisting your self-arrest, and hand yourself in!

I love our local plod, can't you tell

2. Lounge   -   #42
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Tyke@31 May 2003 - 17:38
    Oh and the "Black Bastards" thing, yeah I've heard the phrase used in Irish Rebel music - "You can tell the RUC, Those Black Bastards from Drumcree" for one: So I'll trust that it wasn't racist, but just a regional phrase. Black Bastard round here though tends to be a derogatory term for a different group of people though, so it might be wise not to use the phrase too often

Pigs, Filth, police bastards etc etc might be more appropriate, as surely there's no police here to take offence at this, if there are, then WTF are you doing here, it's illegal to share copyright files. Handcuff yourself, beat yourself round the head with your baton unnecessarily a few times, shoot yourself with a plastic bullet and then drag yourself to the nick, making sure to bang your head on every door that you pass through because you were resisting your self-arrest, and hand yourself in!

I love our local plod, can't you tell
    yeah i didnt realise as i posted it...

just so used here, thats all, and yeah it is used in that song, its about a thing that goes on here every summer, people die, police shoot people, that sort of thing.
    not my bag.
    i heard they arnt using plastic bullets anymore but a kind of "bag" bullet that they shoot, like the one in the jackass movie he gets shot with if you seen it.....
    course that dont make it any better!

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 17:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tyke@31 May 2003 - 17:38
    Oh and the "Black Bastards" thing, yeah I&#39;ve heard the phrase used in Irish Rebel music - "You can tell the RUC, Those Black Bastards from Drumcree" for one:&nbsp; So I&#39;ll trust that it wasn&#39;t racist, but just a regional phrase.&nbsp; Black Bastard round here though tends to be a derogatory term for a different group of people though, so it might be wise not to use the phrase too often&nbsp;

Pigs, Filth, police bastards etc etc might be more appropriate, as surely there&#39;s no police here to take offence at this, if there are, then WTF are you doing here, it&#39;s illegal to share copyright files.&nbsp; Handcuff yourself, beat yourself round the head with your baton unnecessarily a few times, shoot yourself with a plastic bullet and then drag yourself to the nick, making sure to bang your head on every door that you pass through because you were resisting your self-arrest, and hand yourself in&#33;

I love our local plod, can&#39;t you tell&nbsp;
    yeah i didnt realise as i posted it...

just so used here, thats all, and yeah it is used in that song, its about a thing that goes on here every summer, people die, police shoot people, that sort of thing.
    not my bag.
    i heard they arnt using plastic bullets anymore but a kind of "bag" bullet that they shoot, like the one in the jackass movie he gets shot with if you seen it.....
    course that dont make it any better&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Ah, it&#39;s sectarianism, not racism. My mistake. That&#39;s okay then.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    sectarianism is not OK, sorry.
    I have experienced it all my life, dont try and talk down about something so serious. People have died because of it, suffered horribly because of it, and not only in this country.
    gain some respect.
    or maybe you were being sarcastic.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    It&#39;s OK young Bill yer off the hook, with me at least.

But there is still the poo thing? Must confess am a bit concerned.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #46
    nah i have no real fascination with excrement.

some other fascinations in life tho....

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 17:47
    sectarianism is not OK, sorry.
    I have experienced it all my life, dont try and talk down about something so serious. People have died because of it, suffered horribly because of it, and not only in this country.
    gain some respect.
    or maybe you were being sarcastic.
    Well if it&#39;s not okay don&#39;t use sectarian phrases.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    yeah ok then, i wont.
    i dont like the police still tho

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Not calling you a racist now so take a deep breath and relax but,

My family are from Newry (NI) and black bastard is a derogatory term for a Protestant and thats why it could be taken as racist.

As for shitting dolls I encountered a strange phenomenon earlier, i took a dump and when i checked it there was nothing there any suggestions?

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Sorry, think this was partly my fault for touching on this subject.

It&#39;s not a sectarian word such as "fenian bastard" is an anti-irish sectarian word. Its anti-copper, and there are many on both sides of any sectarian divide, just as there are who do not place themselves on any "side", who hate the police for whatever reason.

**edit** OK, so it was a bad choice of word, nevermind, points have been made, time to move on

And the discussion was about the police, arresting kazaa users, not about the six counties (/me says in an attempt to swing this back on topic and away from a debate which has no relevance here, which has raged for years without conclusion, so is unlikely to be resolved here&#33

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast