Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Possible Arrests!

I 'm not italian but i live in ITALY and never heard about people arested because a p2p programs ,and you know what ?the same thing i heard about dutch people so i think is a kind of legend or some bulshit wrote by RIIA .

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 17:59
    Not calling you a racist now so take a deep breath and relax but,

My family are from Newry (NI) and black bastard is a derogatory term for a Protestant and thats why it could be taken as racist.

As for shitting dolls I encountered a strange phenomenon earlier, i took a dump and when i checked it there was nothing there any suggestions?
    Maybe young Billy here stole it?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #53
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i live in england and i dont see the police gathering the energy to arrest anybody

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 17:59
    yeah ok then, i wont.
    i dont like the police still tho
    Fair enough. Nice reasonable approach.

If you don&#39;t like us that&#39;s okay. We get paid for it.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 17:59
    My family are from Newry (NI) and black bastard is a derogatory term for a Protestant and thats why it could be taken as racist.
    Im sorry (i dont mean to be rude to you or your family by the way), but this is wrong.
    It is used only with reference to the police, mainly by members of the catholic community, but of course from both.
    It is also used by racist&#39;s to call members of the black community.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier+31 May 2003 - 18:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PB Montgolfier @ 31 May 2003 - 18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 17:59
    yeah ok then, i wont.
    i dont like the police still tho&nbsp;

If you don&#39;t like us that&#39;s okay. We get paid for it. [/b][/quote]
    i appreciate you have a job to do man, i understand the community needs you.
    you just dont serve them sufficiently...
    anyway, sorry on the thread, its all bull shit i think, theres no chance cops will raid peoples houses and charge them 1000 euro &#33;&#33; thats about fucking 800 quid here in the UK&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Do u ever see the mafia sell copies of a movie that just came out in theaters on dvd?

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@31 May 2003 - 18:24
    Do u ever see the mafia sell copies of a movie that just came out in theaters on dvd?
    not me, no.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 18:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 18:20
    <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats
    @31 May 2003 - 17:59
    yeah ok then, i wont.
    i dont like the police still tho

If you don&#39;t like us that&#39;s okay. We get paid for it.
    i appreciate you have a job to do man, i understand the community needs you.
    you just dont serve them sufficiently...
    anyway, sorry on the thread, its all bull shit i think, theres no chance cops will raid peoples houses and charge them 1000 euro &#33;&#33; thats about fucking 800 quid here in the UK&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    As I am sure you will understand there are lots of complex issues. Particularly in divived communities.

Every time you are percieved as serving one part of the community it is seen as a bad thing by the other. Even when what you are trying to do is serve both.

Take for example trying to get young children into School. I don&#39;t need to go into the details for you. But there was a no win situation if ever there was one. BTW I am not a cop in Ireland but I can appreciate their difficulties more than most.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    no you dont need to go into any details.
    i observe the political and social activity in my country avidly, however it sickens me each day what goes on here. I have chosen not to live here anymore (just to let you know). Not only because of this, but it was a small contributing factor to my decision.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast