Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Possible Arrests!

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 19:18
    Go to the Giants Causeway, stay at the Causeway Hotel. The scenery is magic, it's very like the west coast of Scotland. The people are more hospitable than anywhere else I have ever been. Eat at the Hotel. Perhaps get the mixed grill, but only if you want to suffer death by meat. Maybe visit Bushmills and have a wee look about. It really is well worth a visit

Don't however do what I did on one occasion and get pished in Belfast City Centre, then get lost and have to flag a taxi at 1 in the morning while unable to speak coherently. Having said that i wouldn't advise that in Glasgow, Cardiff or London either.
    yeah thats true it isnt too clever here in Belfast.
    And taxis are a near impossibility in the centre at that time.
    the night-life sucks big time here tho.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Poster
    Did I miss anything-- are the troubles over? (topical & significant huh?)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 19:26

The giant&#39;s causeway is nice but its not the nicest place to go to in Northern Ireland, its too touristy (its basically a bunch of rocks shaped wierdly incase you didnt know), as is Bushmills.
    Bushmills is not a bunch of rocks. That&#39;s just you being silly.

The Hotel does not overlook the Causeway itself. However it is only a 5 minute walk. Much as the local dude does not recommend it I do. Make sure you get freshly baked wheaten bread if you do go, like I said the food at the hotel is fabulous.

The Bushmills distillery is only a mile or so away and you can organise a tour, interesting if you like whiskey (with an e - no not ecstacy with drink thatīs just stupid)

I donīt see how anyone could mix these two up.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 19:59
    I donīt see how anyone could mix these two up.
    me neither

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Weyhey I go away for a while and you all turn a sticky situation into a nice sensible conversation.

Im impressed i think were all top fellers :D

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 20:26
    Weyhey I go away for a while and you all turn a sticky situation into a nice sensible conversation.

Im impressed i think were all top fellers
    Iīm obviously tempted to suggest that while the English Flag was away everything just sorted itself out. But Obviously I wonīt.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Shame on me, ive never been to The giants causeway or bushmills but Warrenpoint has many happy memories for me from my childhood. All except the sea its freeeeezing >_<

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 20:37
    Shame on me, ive never been to The giants causeway or bushmills but Warrenpoint has many happy memories for me from my childhood. All except the sea its freeeeezing >_<
    Please put the details in my namzuf9 thread

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=ST&f=5&t=39405

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Is this still the same topic&#33;? anybody find some more info?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast