Thread: Oink invite or...

SalsaMan's Avatar vamos a bailar! BT Rep: +2

Question Mark

... some nice user of OiNK can check if they have a particular album I've been searching for since last year, on every tracker I can and every p2p network but still nothing!

Specifically the album I'm looking for is from a group called "Marful", I was in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) last year for a salsa festival, and there was this cozy little bar next off of the main town square next to the grand Cathedral, that I ended up visiting every night and making some great friends and drinking fantastic locally-brewed beer... and they always had awesome latin music by this local Galician band.

Artist: Marful
    Album: Marful

-yes its self-titled, and I think there is one more album but don't know the name

No, I don't have any great level 4 or 5 invite to trade, just a decent ratio at TL and demonoid. But if you're in Prague this year, you can attend any of my salsa classes free of charge (no relation to file-sharing, but WILL help you with las chicas bonitas)

Edit:
    album found, thanks to the resourcefulness of a few helpful FST'ers.

...but of course I'm always in the mood to accept an Oink invite
    Last edited by SalsaMan; 03-31-2007 at 02:13 AM. Reason: problem solved

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    No, nothing found.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    damn!

Gracias for the help, I guess I'll have to make a trip to northwestern Spain again soon.

If anyone else is using a music tracker with rare stuff, have a look por favor and let me know if anything is found.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    if you can't find in on the ed2k network then I doubt you will find it at any torrent site. I could be wrong but I rarely ever find some exlcusive album only on Bittorrent.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    try some warez forum...they might have one uploaded to rapidshare.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    try rapidshare...also try exigo might find it there not familiar with the content but its a music tracker

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    great thanks for the info, checking out these suggestions now.

Also if anybody suggests any music trackers that are private, please do me the courtesy of checking the torrent database there first, as I won't be able to .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    was on emule and found a 11 track list of songs from album im tyrying to dl now but emule takes a while
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    @weenden:

thanks amigo, i actually ended up downloading and installing a new version of emule to check it out. I think I found the same tracks/album as you did. Indeed emule is lagging, but at least its only 60mb or so.