Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NZB Matrix - VIP Account - recommended?

Lost Soul
    Quote Originally Posted by QstorM View Post
    FST and merlins-portal is all u will ever need.
    Agree

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    naa dont pay

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    I say if your already going to pay for a premium usenet account, the $2.00/month for newzbin is well worth it. I think you really have to give v3.newzbin.com a spin before making your mind.

I love the mouseover info's and comments - as well as knowing the size of the discussion, all without ever clicking a thing.

But to each his own.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sabotage View Post
    I say if your already going to pay for a premium usenet account, the $2.00/month for newzbin is well worth it. I think you really have to give v3.newzbin.com a spin before making your mind.

I love the mouseover info's and comments - as well as knowing the size of the discussion, all without ever clicking a thing.

But to each his own.
    Yeah, if I am going to pay for something like an NZB site it will be newzbin ..and IS! NZB matrix is OK, but to me they are not as organized as newzbin.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Wow I had the same question, I am glad I joined this forum, you are: Pirates in the Know!

What seemed so appealing about NZB Matrix is that its so cheap, $7.50 lifetime, but the truth is that you can get all of that stuff elsewhere, like the first poster said, so why bother, also it didnt look like they have that much stuff anyway...

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i like nzbsrus abeit 5 nzb per day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12