Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent/best documentaries?

Question Mark

Can you tell me some decent documentaries that are worth watching?

I've seen loads. My favorite have been either the BBC Blue Planet series, the 9/11 conspiracy one and !!EVERYONE MUST WATCH!! An Inconvenient Truth....will really make you reassess everything around you.

So, what's your recommendation/favourite? Thanks!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    So you're a sucker for conspiracy theories and propaganda....

Check out other "documentaries", such as Fahrenheit 9/11, or Loose Change.

yo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    not really, most conspiracies hold little weight, but the 9/11 thing was dodgy as hell. Seen fahrenheit 9/11, very interesting. My only issue is Michael Moore. I love him, yet i feel even if the politicians did some good, he still would bitch as thats what he makes his money from.

I love egypt/rome etc, nature documentaries etc. Not your thing Skizo?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    not really, most conspiracies hold little weight, but the 9/11 thing was dodgy as hell. Seen fahrenheit 9/11, very interesting. My only issue is Michael Moore. I love him, yet i feel even if the politicians did some good, he still would bitch as thats what he makes his money from.

I love egypt/rome etc, nature documentaries etc. Not your thing Skizo?
    I love documentaries on just about anything. I despise however, the biased, solely agenda based, crap that's out such as the latter two you referred to.

Cheese once linked to a site where the author described watching such movies as "being bukkaked with stupid". It's just frustrating to watch so many filmmakers putting out these shit films and people accepting the utter lies as gospel.

yo

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I like to watch a good conspiracy documentary, some make me laugh at the stupidity of the people who believe this crap (Loose Change for example), some make me think though. Like Michael Moore's, but you need to read around the subject and not blindly believe everything he says.

The episode Mystery of the Urinal Deuce of South Park made me pmsl in reference to the 9/11 theories flying around.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Engeneering documentarys are great. Watching how huge structures are built. Try it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    How about "Super Size Me"? I havent watched too many documentaries which is probably why this one stands out in my recent memory. Decent enough though. I want to say an eye opener but i was already aware of the message the film was trying to convey beforehand.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    i just saw the documentry on john lennen, it was really good. the focus was all about john lennen, not the beatles.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Some of the more recent ones.

God Grew Tired of Us
    Jesus Camp - very disturbing but people like those in the film do exist, and in large numbers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast