Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Ftn Open Sign Ups Hurrryyy!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    467
    OPEN SIGNUPS!

    You heard right. To start off the month with a bang, we've decided to open sign ups for 24h ONLY. This way, our birthday bash will be bigger and better! Tell your family. Tell your friends. Tell your co-workers. Tell your enemies. Tell the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!

    https://f******.net/signup.php < < Use it, don't abuse it!

    Reminder: Userlimit is still at 5k. Hurry the F up

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    533
    I knew this was an April Fool's joke, yet I still went signed up as quickly as possible...just in case.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    467

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Dreamz's Avatar Dreamz Do Come True BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    383
    Ah Hell Fooled Me .. Damn I Was LIke OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg I Went As Fast As I Could And Had Fingers Of Lightning

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stalk City
    Posts
    1,854
    no guys its really open.

    LOL

    For one second, I really believed it on seeing the signup form.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    no guys its really open.

    LOL
    They should've pulled a reverse, actually open it and see how many people don't try to signup because they think it's a joke.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    177
    It's an actual news post. I dunno whether it's an April Fools joke or not though. Can someone post a screencap of the screen they get after signing up? I wanna tell my friends to sign up if it's real, but I don't want to look like a dick if it's not.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Dreamz's Avatar Dreamz Do Come True BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    no guys its really open.

    LOL
    They should've pulled a reverse, actually open it and see how many people don't try to signup because they think it's a joke.
    I Would Of Tried Anyway I Really Like Even Though People Say They Don't I Think They Do Just In case

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stalk City
    Posts
    1,854
    I was really excited when I saw this.

    http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftnii1.jpg
    Click here if you want to join TTC

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post
    It's an actual news post. I dunno whether it's an April Fools joke or not though. Can someone post a screencap of the screen they get after signing up? I wanna tell my friends to sign up if it's real, but I don't want to look like a dick if it's not.
    After you sign up, it says "Uh huh IQ check failed" in big bold letters.

    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    I was really excited when I saw this.

    http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftnii1.jpg
    Same, I thought was a tiny chance it could actually be open.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •