Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me with norbits

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I need to add my support to Vidde here. I understand not one word of Norwegian, but I was able to pass the test on my second try. It just takes some brains and patience (maybe that is what is missing in the folks seeking the answers!!).

Folks should try it, it does work in the way that Vidde described. You just need to use the translator software in one window, the test in another window, and then you go back and forth in a third and fourth window to the FAQ and Rules from the site.

It is really about respecting the site and starting off as a good member. Starting off cheating is not really starting off well.

So...for the member who posted the answers...please do the right thing and delete your post. There is nothing wrong with a little problem-solving!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    I need to add my support to Vidde here. I understand not one word of Norwegian, but I was able to pass the test on my second try. It just takes some brains and patience (maybe that is what is missing in the folks seeking the answers!!).

Folks should try it, it does work in the way that Vidde described. You just need to use the translator software in one window, the test in another window, and then you go back and forth in a third and fourth window to the FAQ and Rules from the site.

It is really about respecting the site and starting off as a good member. Starting off cheating is not really starting off well.

So...for the member who posted the answers...please do the right thing and delete your post. There is nothing wrong with a little problem-solving!!!
    cut the crap.....? and stop kissing vidde ass!!!! don't give me that you used haven't used the answers...?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I don't need to kiss anyone's ass, so stop being so rude. You do not know me well enough to suggest that I am this way.

I'm not completely without some intelligence and problem-solving abilities; and I DID complete the test exactly as I described. If you don't believe this than it is your problem not mine.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thank you desiKing, for editing your post, that was kind of you <3

And yes, kallieb did the test in the way described, I should know, cause I invited the person

Cheers!
    -Vidde

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Poor Vidde, must get so pissed off with what happens, and yet still comes back for more, hats off to you for being so patient & understanding, Sir, I salute thee.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12