Thread: Torrents

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Anyone know of some good sites for torrents. I know theres one called torrents.co.uk, but aren't there many more. If you know some, post them here please.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Heres a good list of working bittorrent sites. All the big ones are down though, just so you know. http://btsites.tk/

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    here as well, tells you if they're up or down as well

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@31 May 2003 - 16:30
    Heres a good list of working bittorrent sites. All the big ones are down though, just so you know. http://btsites.tk/
    man when is there gonna be a big-ass torrent site again ?!!
    soon i hope !!!
    i miss suprnova !!
    that was one bad-ass site

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@31 May 2003 - 09:30
    hey thanx for posting that site it was a life saver i been looking for X Men 2 SVCD from Centropy for a couple days but didn't want to download it thru Kazaa

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    CannonBallJog
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 18:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--thegroggman@31 May 2003 - 16:30
    man when is there gonna be a big-ass torrent site again ?&#33;&#33;
    soon i hope &#33;&#33;&#33;
    i miss suprnova &#33;&#33;
    that was one bad-ass site [/b][/quote]
    The greatest BT site of all-time was "Donkax", that site put suprnova to shame, it usually had files out before sharereactor and filenexus forums picked them up it was that fast.

And I&#39;m not just talking about vcd rips either, I&#39;m talking dvd-rips and pc games, man those were the good ol days.

But as the saying goes the bigger they are the harder they fall, it&#39;s going to be tough for a BT site to every grow as big as Donkax was cause it will just get DOS attacked like it&#39;s predecessors.

Bit Torrent had and has so much potential ..... will it ever get to live up to what could have been or still can be?? Too early to tell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Thanks for the links, I was trying to find some new torrents sites.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CannonBallJog@1 June 2003 - 00:10

The greatest BT site of all-time was "Donkax", that site put suprnova to shame, it usually had files out before sharereactor and filenexus forums picked them up it was that fast.

And I&#39;m not just talking about vcd rips either, I&#39;m talking dvd-rips and pc games, man those were the good ol days.

But as the saying goes the bigger they are the harder they fall, it&#39;s going to be tough for a BT site to every grow as big as Donkax was cause it will just get DOS attacked like it&#39;s predecessors.
    donkax isnt that old, it was still up like 2 months ago.

and yeah it was awesome, but it was always goin to get shut down, like all them big torrent sites, theres simply too much illegal material on them...
    its sad, because they are the best sites out there