Thread: leeware help

Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i am gonna order from leeware bacause i too like alot of others can't afford the best. the only problem is , i have not a clue about linux. i was told but not sure how true it is that if i could get someone to set it up with web utorrent some how that it should come easy to me. if anyone out there will have some time and has the knowlege , i would appreciate it if u could lend me a hand.

( i have not ordered yet until i can find the person to help me) ty in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stay low frag hard BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    With a leeware vps you won't be able to run a vnc server so graphical utorrent is out of the question. You'll best bet would be to install torrentflux or rtorrent.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Xaeron's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by pierow View Post
    With a leeware vps you won't be able to run a vnc server so graphical utorrent is out of the question. You'll best bet would be to install torrentflux or rtorrent.
    That's simply not true.

You can run vnc server plus wine and therefore graphical utorrent.

Doing so just now...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kiosk's Avatar Napster the Original

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    .**--**. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk View Post

This is a very good walkthru. I myself have no idea how to work around linux but I was able to set my box up with these instructions. All you need to do is follow the directions and you are good to go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how much leeware costs ?

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #7