Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing uTorrent on a Leeware Walkthrough

Just set this up, works fine on some trackers, not on others. i often get "HTTP error 403" on some trackers, eg. indietorrents.

Anyone else get this? anyway to fix it?

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #192
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    AFAIK, error 403 happens when the tracker has banned your IP range.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #193
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    this may not be the right thread but i have one question, most of trackers dont allow account sharing and downloading through the seedbox means different IP, isn't?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #194
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    this may not be the right thread but i have one question, most of trackers dont allow account sharing and downloading through the seedbox means different IP, isn't?
    You should check the faqs of each site. If the site uses passkey, I think they will usually allow you to seed from multiple ips, so a seedbox can be used. If it doesn't use a passkey, then the tracker will most likely used your ip to track you so a seedbox cant be used there unless you access the tracker using the seedbox.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #195
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    AFAIK, error 403 happens when the tracker has banned your IP range.

yes, it was. i pm'd a member of staff on indietorrents, and they lifted the ban just for my static ip.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #196
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Setup perfectly within 10 minutes, great guide.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #197
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Power75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    You should check the faqs of each site. If the site uses passkey, I think they will usually allow you to seed from multiple ips, so a seedbox can be used. If it doesn't use a passkey, then the tracker will most likely used your ip to track you so a seedbox cant be used there unless you access the tracker using the seedbox.
    FCZ is a good example of this. You can only seed & browse simultaneously from 1 IP. The only way to circumvent this is to either browse & download the torrent from the seedbox (which is almost impossible with Lee)... or browse, download the torrent file, and add it through webgui. If you browse from another IP while the torrent is still active though, it will immediately stop the torrent.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #198
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I have got a lot of doubts. May I apply this to all of them. Could you make a list of thos i ca use(seedbox).

if i use seedbox i can lost my account ?
    Last edited by elmabits; 06-26-2007 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #199
    thewash's Avatar Complete Bastard
    When I first read this guide it could have been in another language for the sense it made to me. I'm a complete newb to this. But now I'm up and running and its all thanks to this guide.
    Many thanks Buggyme You're a star

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #200
    BANNED BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thx ,,,,

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast