Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing uTorrent on a Leeware Walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by leoware View Post
    Torrentflux can not seed partial file ?
    up

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #212
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i´m seedind a file to 3 leechers, i´m the only seeder, and i can only get 15kb of upload =/

is there any utorrent config to change this?

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #213
    SIGMA-ZERO's Avatar Urban Desinger BT Rep: +4
    Good job

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #214
    0tis's Avatar Poster
    what kind of speeds do most people get ftping from their leeware seedbox to thier own computer. just curious. and if it's slow than what do most people do to get the files on the seedbox and at home? do they download it twice with utorrent, once to the seedbox and once at home? and if that's the case can you get banned running them both at the same time from the same tracker?

i don't have a seedbox but i was considering getting one and i am curious how you would do it if you download a movie or something and wanted to have it at both places.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #215
    Gtb's Avatar n00b with two stars BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tis View Post
    what kind of speeds do most people get ftping from their leeware seedbox to thier own computer. just curious. and if it's slow than what do most people do to get the files on the seedbox and at home? do they download it twice with utorrent, once to the seedbox and once at home? and if that's the case can you get banned running them both at the same time from the same tracker?

i don't have a seedbox but i was considering getting one and i am curious how you would do it if you download a movie or something and wanted to have it at both places.
    What i did with my leeware was to create a new torrent, download it with FTP to my PC, and download it! Much better than SFTP that i only got 25 kB/sec on a 2 Mbit connection at home.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #216
    What i did with my leeware was to create a new torrent, download it with FTP to my PC, and download it! Much better than SFTP that i only got 25 kB/sec on a 2 Mbit connection at home.
    How do you create a new torrent on leeware and do you have to use another FTP account to download it? Sure would appreciate it if you can share & provide instructions on how to do it? Thanks.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #217
    BCC ACTOR
    Can someone please tell me how I can find out how much harddrive space I have left?

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #218
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    connect through putty and type the following command.

df -h

That's: df(space)(minus)h
    =================================

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #219
    Thank you for this guide. It helped me set up leeware.

Now, sorry if this is offtopic, will this guide work with any fedora os, for example:
    - Fedora 4 from Vectoral, or
    - Fedora 4, 5 and their x86_64 variants from Layered Tech?

I guess to rephrase the question, has anyone tried using this guide for Vectoral or Layered Tech successfully?

Thanks.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #220
    BCC ACTOR
    Quote Originally Posted by stathis View Post
    connect through putty and type the following command.

df -h

That's: df(space)(minus)h
    Thanks heaps dude.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast