Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing uTorrent on a Leeware Walkthrough

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    heres a nice ask can you bring up a web page on a tz seedbox with utorrent installed someone has said it can be done but i dont no how or what i need to do it
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #312
    Very Important BT Rep: +2
    tzulo is far inferior than leeware for a higher price... what other box could we use for a small price?
    tzulo really sux.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #313
    mavg's Avatar guerreiro BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.Dman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dano24 View Post
    my issue!

i have a issue my server says error disk full..

seems like i have to save my torrents on a diffrent partition how do i do this? i have freebsd dedicated server......

no you leave webui zipped!! do not unzip the webui. just transfer webui to the path
    to /root/.wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/root/Application Data/uTorrent/

make sure you go into utorrent on your vcn viewer and select the port leave it as 8080. then go to webui
    https://vps.tzulo.com:xxxx:8080/gui/

then your webui will appear.

make sure you view it on firefox
    Ok I just tryed as you said and I get
    404- NOT FOUND

I did try just http:too
    and it didn't work
    https://server IP:8080/gui/

put like this and ill work .ok

Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    heres a nice ask can you bring up a web page on a tz seedbox with utorrent installed someone has said it can be done but i dont no how or what i need to do it
    it can be done . if you need heel pm me .whit the errors that aper on your installations .
    Last edited by mavg; 08-22-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #314
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ello guys....

i'm having an issue with the webUI on Tzulo also here... van someone help with this...??

i 've followed the steps mentioned... and still no luck... i get the dreaded 404 page..... HELP PLEASE!!!!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #315
    MSF's Avatar M BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thank u .

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #316
    BladeSinner
    Ok, I am having some SERIOUS problems. I just got a tzulo server today. I follwed all of the steps, but cant get vnc to work. I am setting up this server from a university internet connection and as such most of my ports are closed. In order to get putty to connect, I had to run your freedom and run putty with a proxy server. This might be the problem of why I cant get VNC viewer to work.

Because I cant get any results on vnc viewer I am not sure of a few things. The first is what should I be trying to connect to in vnc viewer? IPADDY:1?

Also, is there some way to use a vnc viewer through a proxy server like I have done with putty?

Another thing I am somewhat unclear about is the future use of putty/vnc viewer. Will I have to keep using these programs?, or are they mainyl for set up purposes? If they are mainly for set up purposes I can complete the set up at a friends house and would save me the hassle of getting a proxy with VNC. However if I am going to have to use these programs on a day to day basis to add new torrents, etc then, I am kinda screwed and will have to find a more permanant solution.

I guess I have a few issues in this thread that I have outlined. The main thing I need to know is how to connect with VNC viewer on tzulo...is it IPADDY:1?

Thank you very much for your time.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #317
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice job man!!

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #318
    ovh owns

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #319
    Fiamma's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is tzulo geting any better? Or should I look for someone else.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #320
    here is a copy of my post regarding to VPS

i like to rent a VPS, most of them working on linux (with win its mush more expensive)

is there a utotrrne for linux?

if the answer is yes, then from where i can download it?

is it stable?

i told that the linux work on a server is different, it work
    using kind of "dos" window, and not like 'windows' linux.

what should i do and need to do? do i need to install
    'home' linux on linux server?
    what about a browser?

it will be my first time using VPS, so i'll have to learn 2 things,
    working on\with VPS and linux.
    i understand that this guide its about linux server.

any chance for picture with this guide? well, im not familiar
    with server and linux for me like black hole

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast