Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Simspons Episode

Whats wrong with having an open discussion on the side?

Homer the Billionare aka Weekend at Burnsies

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster
    The Tomacco farming
    thats a really good one

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Linkton@31 May 2003 - 21:01
    haha...I love that one...I think one of my favorites has got to be Medicinal Marijuana, the one where homer starts smoking the reefer after being perscibed it by his doc to relieve the pain from a recent eye injury from crows.  B)

saw it today, thanks for the tip, laughed my ass of
    "...smoooke on the waaater etc..."

probably one of the best ever made

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    The one with Homers pet lobster PINCHY. I laughed so much when Homer was eating him I was in tears and thought I'd stopped breathing. Don't know what the episode is called though.

Or the episode when Homer becomes a missionary and starts to lick toads and hallucinate. "Help me Jebus!!"

Signature removed

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    the one where krusty starts a clown college.

also, the one where homer, bart and some of the flanders are in the rescue boat and homer drops his penknife. all the blades bounce off the raft and don't pierce it and then the sun gets magnified by the magnifying glass and burns a hole in it

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    What is that episode called where they go to Rio De Janeiro?

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    George Bush moves across the street.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    the one where homer has 24 hours to live is simply classic. It shows the true dicotomy of homers character to a T, a marvel of modern day television.

btw... that 15 season thing is pure rumor... diss miss it.

Groening said it would end when he was either sick of it, or they had no new ideas...

also, all the actors have signed on for a movie, in case they decide to do one.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    That was a great episode Schmiggy. I was a lot younger when I saw that. I think that was one of the only eps where I actually got misty at the end. Thats the problem with the new episodes of the Simpsons...they still have the social satire aspect, and canbe quite funny. But they have lost their humanity. The old episodes, were goofy too, but they always provided a moral lesson, and showed, how although the Simpsons are flawed they were a strong family unit, who would stick by each other through thick and thin. Now...its just one gag after another.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Too many good episodes to name, but one of my favorites is when Homer has to go to college.
    Homer: "Hello Dean? You're a stupid head!"
    Dean: "Homer is that you?"
    Homer: "Whaaa" *runs away*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast