Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Simspons Episode

Groggman...I stated that fact earlier in this post about the new episodes not having a moral point....but I personally don't care about that, I want to laugh, not be taught life's lessons....if thats what you want you should watch The Cosby show or Family Ties.....The Simpsons are supposed to make us laugh!!
    Did Beavis & Butt-Head ever have any moral points? They were great too!

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Homer...

your missing the point.

the simpsons have clearly changed, not that its a bad show, because its still great... but have lost the desire it seems, to bring in morality issues, as much as they used to, thats all he is saying. Simpsons used to be: humorus, witty social satire with a touch of morality, now its humorus, witty, with a bit more humor...

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Your right....Beavis and Butthead didnt...thats why they were just a cartoon. Which is exactly what the Simpsons are now. They are just a funny cartoon. Before they more...well really they were the best damn television show on. I mean nobody made the distinction that they were a cartoon...because the stories were so well done...and werent just slapstick. I have no problem with the new Simpsons...but I prefer the older episodes.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    I hear you! But I think the slapstick is great! I mean no other sitcom on TV(in my opinon) actually makes me laugh out loud. I can't say that for the olded episodes,I mean they are funny, but I like the new outrageous jokes, Moe with a hyperdermic needle full of bleach?? LOL you can't get better than that!

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by Alucard1475@2 June 2003 - 01:46
    What is that episode called where they go to Rio De Janeiro?
    its s13e15 "Blame it all on Lisa" and its damn good too
    specially the childrens TV-show with hot chicks in thongs
    wouldīve liked that when I was a kid

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i think the older seasons are classics as well,
    anyone else like the season one "bart gets an f" ? its funny.
    i think it will finish not long after 15, i mean, it is getting dry already, they cant keep going forever by somehow preserving the voice of castallaneta (not sure how to spell it&#33 to digitally insert his and other characters voices after they all die !!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Poster
    What about your favourite couch scene?

family parachuting down except for homer just fallin without the chute "aaaahhhh - thomp"

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    hmmm...

i like when the big-ass baby eats them all

also the circus one with all the dancing and all behind them it was used more than once i think....they have used the same couch scene on diff ep's right ?! (forgive if im wrong).

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 09:09
    they have used the same couch scene on diff ep's right ?! (forgive if im wrong).
    sometimes i guess they re-run the good ones
    donīt know really, seems to me itīs the networks cutting them down sometimes
    like u donīt see marge drivin u just see bart writing then youīre at the garage
    and the couch
    just to cut it down to send more commercials in between

the put a coin in the wall to get a couch and homer gets it in the head cracks me up good time

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Back on topic now I'd go for either large marge where marge gets breast implants

or Mr Plow which is good plus has a moral

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast