Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Brits Out There?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Please tell me someone has a big collection of old bbc stuff on their computer because I'm looking for a certain one called "May to December". It is actually a series, I would be happy with any episodes regardless of quality. After looking on the bbcamerica site and local stores I can't find it. Anyway I you have some episodes please put a link or something thank you.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Dont have any sorry....but I remember the series...I preferred the first woman to the replacement didn't you?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    As a matter of fact I was disappointed when they replaced the first one. "Zoie" I think her name was. I don't know why I like this show, I guess we all have a favorite something. Maybe it's because I'm American and I like a change from the same boring sh*t every day. I never knew Europe from a hole in the ground and like most people who live here, it's hard to find a place to start. I mean our news filters out most of the stuff that they think is "irrelevant" so we're always behind on what's going on in the world. So these British shows, since they are in English were a good way to keep in touch. I also like "Are you being served?" but I think maybe it's like our version of "Little House on the Prarie", I mean I've heard English people say it isn't an accurate representation of real English life. Anyway I'll stop rambling now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i dont have any r u being serced or may 2 december on file...but i will keep my eye out as they r usually on dvd still as the bbc did release the first 2 series about 2 months ago. it was in dvd review over here. ill see what i can do and if i get anything then i will post em ok??

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Do you mean dvd review is a retail store where you can buy them? And would they be on the bbc site? I checked bbcamerica.com and I couldn't find anything but it is a big site with links it will take some time...Thanks anyway though. If you like the American AliG series I have a few...But I'm new at this and I don't immediately know the best way to share files with a specific user. Is FTP user friendly?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    dvd review is a brit dvd mag with british and american dvd releases in. u may be able 2 get a copy over there (maybe) but like i said there r a few dvds 4 the first 2 series so ill try get hold of them.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    dvd review is a brit dvd mag with british and american dvd releases in. u may be able 2 get a copy over there (maybe) but like i said there r a few dvds 4 the first 2 series so ill try get hold of them.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    kewl i'm on the case...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    U r mad ..ur never find a dowload for may to december

U best is to tri and buy retail

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    nah what u really want is the clangers, if anyone has any pm please i want clangers ep's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast