Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrodon View Post
    Can someone please tell me what the hell is go great about this torrent site? Everyone seems to want an invite (including myself) but I'm not sure why. What kind of torrent are there that makes Bitmetv so special??

this site is my favorite, they tv torrents are great and they have lots of boxsets and entire runs of episodes which is really the only place you can find stuff like this

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by seras12345 View Post
    Not sure if this is on topic, but I wondered... are bitmetv.org and bitme.org related in some way? With such similar names and all...
    Thier cousins

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You get Banned if u use a Proxy though....!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24

Question Mark

Well thanks for the replies. This brings me to the most obvious question. Why is it so hard to get an invite to that site? I have been trying for quite some time now. I'm a power user on Bitme with a decent ratio and I have requested an invite to BitmeTV many times but got nothing. What the hell do you have to do to get an invite?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    birox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrodon View Post
    Well thanks for the replies. This brings me to the most obvious question. Why is it so hard to get an invite to that site? I have been trying for quite some time now. I'm a power user on Bitme with a decent ratio and I have requested an invite to BitmeTV many times but got nothing. What the hell do you have to do to get an invite?
    You have to be very, very lucky and find someone who trust you...

I think bitmeTV users dont like to trade the invites... they prefer to give them to the ppl they trust...

Their content is the best.... the speed is nice...

The site has arround 24000 members and over 70000 accs disabled...
    I wouldnt risk to loose my acc there for inveting someone i dont know...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Evju's Avatar Love Bird BT Rep: +2
    Whoever that gives me an invite to that site will have my gratitude for as long as i live!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    the speed is fantasic super quik old or new tv shows its got the lot

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Simply a great tracker with very good Tvshows, New and Old!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    you may consider the site , If you would have it soon, as your digital tv show archive ; isn't that great for real ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    They ban people for bad ratios, for being inactive, or anything that might degrade the service for others. That results in super high quality. They also have every show you could want. Ever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast