Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Ok i finnaly got 100% on vice city for pc and all the hidden packages and someone said when you beat vice city there is a army helicopter at the army base by the airport but i go there were the h is painted on the ground and there is no army helicopter.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

2. Games   -   #2
    there should be a sea spearrow somewhere near your house, and a apache (hunter) near your house too after 100 packages. after completing the keep your friends close mission the apache is at the base. its next to a tent, not on the H. thats how it is in the ps2 version, i dont see why it should be any different on pc

3. Games   -   #3
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    ok thanks. ill go check
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

4. Games   -   #4
    Hey, Did u DL your game from Kazaa ?!
    I did and the 1st file seems to be corrupted (all the errors appeared after 60% of the file in CDmage)
    The Install crashes with a 'catastrophic failure'
    any ideas?!
    I have tried e-mule before but I haven't had the patience to wait for a download to start, I always install it then uninstall it after 30 mins!

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Funnily enough I completed the storyline doing Keep your friends close, had about 50% done and about 14 packages and the hunter is at the army base everytime i go there with the maverick. Dont think u have to get 100 packages for it to spwan.

6. Games   -   #6
    The apache aren’t at the painted H, you just need to get over the fence and between the army tent and the two hangars the apache should be!

Ever wanted to know where the Hunter is, well heres the video which tells a sweet tale.

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    I didnt see the piont of the PC version once i finished it on PS2

8. Games   -   #8
    I haven't got Vice City yet, but I do have GTA3 and I'll tell you the PC version blows the PS2 away, I haven't used my playstation in months.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    GTA3 blew the Pc version away so easily by the use of a game pad instead of a awkard keyboard.

10. Games   -   #10
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@1 June 2003 - 09:40
    GTA3 blew the Pc version away so easily by the use of a game pad instead of a awkard keyboard.
    thats exactly y i like it 4 the pc, the mouse is so much better and the keyboard is all that bad but the mouse is the best
    tYiA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast