Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Competition! FST -Screensavers, Ringtones for Members Cell-Phones

Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by loopylou View Post
    We in this context are those who have had to plough through 30,000+ manker posts al genial in content...that all "happened" in the Lounge where we oeps, I, frequent, along with the others that probably have him likewise on ignore. ( in the Lounge) Cant speak fot The BitTorrent section. I don't trade, so I hardly ever go there.

Quote Originally Posted by borg in disguise
    Who's we? Or do you speak for the FST collective now?

The other we, ( there are two ) are we who came with this idea, and are willing to sponsor a wee prize, for the best design, I suppose.
    So you are speaking on behalf of the lounge lizards now? Roooight Rooight, please excuse my continued buggering of you, but if you could clarify: I'm missing the correlation of how this is connected with the BitTorrent section ?

Good idea, (If I could remember what it was we were talking aboot).

*reads thread title*

Oh yeah... who is the other you did relate to in your previous post? Or is this like some sort of mystery benefactor who ticked the no publicity box?

Just wondering like.
    Last edited by Colt Seevers; 04-25-2007 at 08:35 PM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..sigh... There were two "we"s right :^^^^ scroll up, I mentioned one we at the beginning and the other we appeared later toward the end of the post*..and not to forget the wee prize..erm clear? Now excuse me I must take a wee wee...

We, are now up to 6 wes' not including the latest cluster, so we beter stop talking about wes' before this thread takes on a completely different appearance and smell.

..erm ..you are not taking the piss by any chance?

* for a definition of the word "post," check Adster's, post, erm thread about... posts.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-25-2007 at 09:22 PM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Aye, it all makes sense now...... the power of we.

Sorry but I certainly wont be looking up any of Adsters posts. Since he's on my ignore list.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    Aye, it all makes sense now...... the power of we.

Sorry but I certainly wont be looking up any of Adsters posts. Since he's on my ignore list.

That's up to you. I remember the story of a man that decided to walk over a bridge. He was a clever man and was also a Buddhist. So one day, having crossed that bridge many times before; he decided to do it this time, blindfolded, should we continue?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    ..oh I forgot to explain who, or what is probably a better definition...what we is.

we is actually code for w.e.

which is code for

Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Colt Seevers[/b];1939114]I vote we hijack The Goldie Lookin Chains anthem "Your Mothers Got A Penis" and use that as our FST ring tone.

Safe As F*ck!
    That's already been considered, but we are not into drag. So it landed in mankers list, who we recently had to put on ignore.

In fact the teams favourite is more in the direction of, "Virginia's _Plain) - by RoXXY.

Whose threads appear to be popping up all over the place in the Lounge..along with that hopotop's Revelation threads, which coincidentally followed him being ejected from the Drawing_Room after a close encounter with the modified jk24 now know simply as j2k4 . It's just not kewl or even diplomatic..to remind the Forum mod of his close ancestry to an ape, Even if her name is Lucy S. Dime. Bonobos have more fun !

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showp...2&postcount=74

OK ..we have decided, due to the constant harrassmet of member Colt Seevers, to close this competition forwith and award the prize to see thread ... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-koningendag-post1949538/postcount13 for his amazingly original FST logo design and sponsored by Beatrix herself,.

We also thought he should be banned.
    That's what we think.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Colt Seevers[/b];1939114]I vote we hijack The Goldie Lookin Chains anthem "Your Mothers Got A Penis" and use that as our FST ring tone.

Safe As F*ck!
    That's already been considered, but we are not into drag. So it landed in mankers list, who we recently had to put on ignore.

In fact the teams favourite is more in the direction of, "Virginia's _Plain) - by RoXXY.

Whose threads appear to be popping up all over the place in the Lounge..along with that hopotop's Revelation threads, which coincidentally followed him being ejected from the Drawing_Room after a close encounter with the modified jk24 now know simply as j2k4 . It's just not kewl or even diplomatic..to remind the Forum mod of his close ancestry to an ape, Even if her name is Lucy S. Dime. Bonobos have more fun !

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showp...2&postcount=74

OK ..we have decided, due to the constant harrassmet of member Colt Seevers, to close this competition forwith and award the prize to see thread ... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-koningendag-post1949538/postcount13for his amazingly original FST logo design and sponsored Beatrix herself,. The pm we exchanged cliched it to be honest 50/50 is great!

We also thought he should be banned.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 04-27-2007 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Today it's Queen's day in Hollandia...

so a message from the Queen, seems appropriate at this stage,
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Stoned Queen Of Orange, Beatrix
    Well done Subjects, you are all doing well Carry on now!"
    Which of course doesn't say much. However Dutch folk can read between the lines and know that she has just brought a new Clone out just in time for, yes you guessed correctly today, and it's only 14 € a gram, which is only double the normal price. " Queen Beatrix was actually the originator of Red Hair, she nursed it lovingly in her Royal Nurseries.

Anyway, I didn't really want to say all that, but this..Queen Beatrix finds that although VB1234's Orange design for the new FST LOGO was kewl, it was actually plagiarised from 100% who started the thread. Konijnendag.! ( dat was lachen) which although he spelt it incorrectly, it was the gesture we appreciated.

So basically the contest's still on and .. there is a new princess in the family, so we called the latest Royal Marijuana after her erm..what's her name ?

http://merryroyals.com/2007/04/11/du...baby-daughter/

That's what We will call it anway...

We in this case referring to Beatrix and Beatrix. ( Not the Lounge Lizards or thewizeard)

"
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-01-2007 at 08:52 AM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Today it's Queen's day in Hollandia...

so a message from the Queen, seems appropriate at this stage,
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Stoned Queen Of Orange, Beatrix
    Well done Subjects, you are all doing well Carry on now!"
    Which of course doesn't say much. However Dutch folk can read between the lines and know that she has just brought a new Clone out just in time for, yes you guessed correctly today, and it's only 14 € a gram, which is only double the normal price. " Queen Beatrix was actually the originator of Red Hair, she nursed it lovingly in her Royal Nurseries.

Anyway, I didn't really want to say all that, but this..Queen Beatrix finds that although VB1234's Orange design for the new FST LOGO was kewl, it was actually plagiarised from 100% who started the thread, Konijnendag.! ( dat was lachen) which although he spelt it incorrectly, it was the gesture we appreciated.

So basically the contest's still on and .. there is a new princess in the family, so we called the latest Royal Marijuana after her erm..what's her name ?

http://merryroyals.com/2007/04/11/du...baby-daughter/

That's what We will call it anway...

We in this case referring to Beatrix and Beatrix. ( Not the Lounge Lizards or thewizeard)

"
    Check the proof: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-kon...018/postcount7 <--- VB1234

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-kon...977/postcount1 <----100% original winning design

So that's the truth!

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    errr...fst ringtone?

Screensaver/wallpaper and new logo ideas are good though.

Hopefully someone could make one to match the style of synapse and maybe another for the vb default skin too. Just to use until we finally have a custom skin made.
    ]\
    The competion is supported by rossco, and we..oeps that word again; Mensap2p.com will offer 1 years free web-hosting as prize, for the winner...
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-18-2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: forgot an s

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Fst Flag (lingerie)

Prototype for fst chocolate bars?

fst anal headache pill?

Last edited by 100%; 05-18-2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

I like teh chocolate bar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123