Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 40gb Buffer Bitme

  1. #1
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,164

    Arrow

    I'll trade a Bitme account with a 40gb buffer for a bitmetv account with at least a 25gb buffer. Post here and I'll pm you

    PS: Every second you don't post an offer here a puppy dies killing a kitten
    Last edited by magicrabbit; 04-04-2007 at 08:22 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,164
    You know what I hate, people who not only offer something I didn't say I wanted but ask for something I'm not offering.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stalk City
    Posts
    1,854
    @ahmed_2008, Please don't post your offers in other's threads. He wants only bitmetv buffer and he won't accept your offer. This will only cause you to be flamed. You won't get any benefit out of this. Enjoy your stay here.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    @ahmed_2008, Please don't post your offers in other's threads. He wants only bitmetv buffer and he won't accept your offer. This will only cause you to be flamed. You won't get any benefit out of this. Enjoy your stay here.
    couldn't have said it better

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    169

    Icon3

    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    @ahmed_2008, Please don't post your offers in other's threads. He wants only bitmetv buffer and he won't accept your offer. This will only cause you to be flamed. You won't get any benefit out of this. Enjoy your stay here.
    couldn't have said it better
    OWNED!!! no bitmetv for him

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York
    Age
    42
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    You know what I hate, people who not only offer something I didn't say I wanted but ask for something I'm not offering.
    I need sct, for my bitme.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,164
    bummp

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Watchtower
    Posts
    1,567
    How about a FTN invite? LOL Give me a few minutes and I will edit my post with ... so nobody will know what happened here.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    How about a FTN invite? LOL Give me a few minutes and I will edit my post with ... so nobody will know what happened here.
    U guys are "dissing" MagicRabbit, BUT he might have to pull a "Rabbit" out fron his hat , as the saying goes in the States, LOL , Just helping U to bump up your Post, Dog !!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    How about a FTN invite? LOL Give me a few minutes and I will edit my post with ... so nobody will know what happened here.
    I get it I deleted all my posts related to ftn so that they wouldn't think I traded. I never denied that. Can you leave it alone??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •