Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw You Fake File Poser Dickheads!

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing

ya, i try to keep it in moderation, and it always comes off great... kinda like the Nelson "ha ha" on simpsons... just a touch now and then, and it always kills...

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Poster
    Schmigs your so uptight some times hehe but you have that hilarious homo pic so I still like ya hahaha.. It's true that everyone should read the FAQ's and aquaint themselves with the software they use. Especially when they're getting pissed about stuff. Chances are someone else has already dealt with it and have some useful stuff posted. My advice is to learn the steps to avoid fakes. If you let it get to you the swinging corporate raiders running the movie industry will have won in their attemp at messing up P2P software. (yes i think the majority of fakes are posted by these bastages)

ps This forum rules.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I still like the idea posted earlier about included a section in the forum strictly devoted to fakes,
    I dont know...that would be pretty pointless to me...I mean you have a section for verifieds...so you know if its not there...than what your downloading is fake.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by angellynn26@2 June 2003 - 01:32
    I would like to point out, however, that this topic was never to complain about fakes and such as most are, but rather to call out to those who get some kind of kick out of doing it. I wanted to see if one of those posers would actually have the nerve to make a comment about their motivations for posting fakes.

I still like the idea posted earlier about included a section in the forum strictly devoted to fakes, then those who don't want to be stuck wading through those posts wouldn't have to and those who want to rant would have a good place to do it in.

I was referring to the people who were the first to rename the file and distribute it all over Kazaa.
    No one is gonna come out and say, Yea its me! Come on, think about it...

We dont need a forum on fakes, if people just stick to the verifieds... if you dont see it listed, at least speaking movie wise, and its not on vcdquality, or irc, or newsgroups, odds are its fake, and u should leave it alone.

Alot of times fakes come from movie companies themselves, the blank ones, etc, just in attempt to flood the network with crap, making it harder to get what u want. Thus, we have verfieds, so u dont have to deal with it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by edim@2 June 2003 - 01:33
    Schmigs your so uptight some times hehe but you have that hilarious homo pic so I still like ya hahaha..
    Ya, i know. Its late, been a rough weekend, gone for 4 days, come back, to see 20,000 threads of the same stuff I have read before drives me NUTS. But for the most part, I handle myself appropriately,

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 06:26
    I for one dont need your fucking respect.  I have earned plenty of respect around here, and you by no means are needed in that regard.

Two, that comment wasnt directly towards you, it was to "everyone" who posts the same shit time and time again. 

Three, the next time you decided to post some retarded thread, why dont you search first, see what other people posted the same retarded thread, and comment in that, and save others the trouble of having to sort through your repeat retarded thread to find the content that is meaningfull and original. 

Fourth, this certainly doesnt need to be in the Movieworld, and is more appropriate for the Filesharing section of the forum.

Fifth, I dont discriminate against newbies, I discriminate against IDIOTS who feel the need to RUN THEIR MOUTHS WITH CAPSLOCKS ON, and have no concept of punctuation when they post, or start a thread.

Sixth... you dont like my post, or my comments on your BS... then dont post it... you post in a "public" forum, and I can say what ever I damn well please. 

and to top it off
    First, I obviously don't give a f*ck about or need your respect either, hence why I said you don't get what you don't give.

Second, The next time you decide to post comments about grammar, try correcting your own.

Third, thanks for repeating my point...if you don't like what you're reading in this post, then don't post in it.....lol, idiot.

Fourth, if you don't like my comments on your BS....then don't post it, and I can say/post whatever I damn well please.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Nice try...

but my chips pic already owned you... nuff said.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 06:45
    Nice try...

but my chips pic already owned you... nuff said.
    sure....as if that's going to bother me! lol I'm a married woman and have no insecurities about my sexuality, hun....try it on someone who cares

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    Credits to angellynn26 for joining the forum with a bang! haha welcome!

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by edim@2 June 2003 - 06:49
    Credits to angellynn26 for joining the forum with a bang! haha welcome!
    lol I guess I can't help myself...stirring up trouble is in my nature

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast