Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Screw You Fake File Poser Dickheads!

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by angellynn26@1 June 2003 - 02:09
    FUQ you loser a$$holes who have NOTHING better to do with your life than rename stupid files on Kazaa!  HOW LAME AND RETARDED ARE YOU?!?!  WHAT IS THE FUQING POINT?!?  WHY???  WHY??? WHY??? I want to hear from you A$$HOLES exactly WHAT PURPOSE there is in doing this...  WHAT DO YOU GAIN BESIDES THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU'RE A COMPLETE A$$??????
    Ya... quite the "bang"

almost mistook it for a 10 year old kid... love the dollar signs by the way... the caps, ya... great way to start off a forum session.

Lets hope this isnt a foreshadow of shit to come...

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 06:51
    Ya... quite the "bang"

almost mistook it for a 10 year old kid... love the dollar signs by the way... the caps, ya... great way to start off a forum session.

Lets hope this isnt a foreshadow of shit to come...
    I can see you enjoy being a critical ass... one of your pasttimes?

Obviously it is pointless to explain my grammatical purpose in the first post to you, but I'll try

It's called placing emphasis. What I had to say wasn't something to be said lightly, and I think I got that point across well.

The comment about the 10 year old...just brilliant, man, brilliant! Been to college? Hell, did ya even graduate high school? In other words, if you want to discuss intelligence levels, stack whatever education you've got against my B.A. and M.A. Do you even know what those are?

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    BANNED
    hmm this thread is getting interesting

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Ill take my 3 years so far from the University of Michigan over your b.a and m.a from Joe's Mountain View University any day....

btw... your the one who posted comming off as an asshat... acting immature by common board standards. Opening yourself up to any and every form of criticisim. Go back to your Yahoo Forums, and practice up some more, learn some proper net-edicate. They teach that word at Joe's Moutain View University? Edicate? Maybe you dont learn that till you get your doctorate...

hard having a battle of witts with someone who is unarmed...

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    well, it's time for bed. Sorry I can't wait for your reply schmiggy. Just so you know, I am an instigator....I love a good fight. Thanks for being such a good sport....believe me, I usually have people ready to fly through their computers at me, so you've been rather reserved! haha. Really though, I don't take any of it personally and I hope you didn't either....sometimes I can go overboard when I play, so my apologies if I offended you...lol.

ok...saw your post....graduated from your biggest rival and DAMN PROUD TO BE A BUCKEYE....LOL
    Oh, and it's ETIQUETTE, not edicate! HA!

Good night Kazaa....

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    nite nite...

my only thing i wanted across, is just search and post in these common threads... as they are out there... B)

good game, and welcome to the board.

*edit*

a buckeye?

No wonder the attitude... what was that like 8 wins a row, 3 national titles spoiled by us? lol... we are mortal enemies, shoulda known...

btw... UofM will take the big ten this year... OSU just got lucky last year,

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 07:21
    nite nite...

my only thing i wanted across, is just search and post in these common threads... as they are out there...  B)

good game, and welcome to the board.
    Thanks hun, it was fun glad to be here

yeah, sure, just a fluke, eh? NATIONAL CHAMPS, MAN!! That's waaaay bigger than the big 10!

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ...wow...a happy ending...brings a tear to my eye :'(

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    rofl...

never get a buckeye and a wolverine in the same thread, will never work out...

notice the clash... i shoulda have guessed... lol....

Us at UofM know our superiority, and are often irked by those who attempt to tread on it, lol... and often, we get way too cocky, but its hard when we are that damn good, lol.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i prefer to see fights in real-life.
    as long as no one dies or shit

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast