Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Screw You Fake File Poser Dickheads!

uh...excuse me for interrupting your public displays of affection (kinda like the boy and girl in high school that liked each other so they were mean to each other kind of thing) but I think the point of the fakes forum was to give people a place to go to maybe keep "out of control" threads like this a place on the board. Then maybe people can bitch in peace, and other people wont bitch about people bitching. Realistically complaining about complaining is really just as bad as the original complaint. This board keeps going around in one retarded circle...not to say that it isnt entertaining though.
    Although, I am somewhat dissapointed in Schmiggy's lack of tact and understanding. I suppose that forum experience and a lot of posts dont always equal maturity...way to set an example bro!

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    fights in real life can be fun, but not worth it at times, ask the guy i was my last bar fight with, who ended up in jail, after I kicked the snot out of him, just cuz he kicked my other friends door in, as the cops pulled in, after my and my buddy already left, lol.

Me + drinking + bars + confrontational people do not mix. So I try to avoid one of the 4 at all times.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 07:30

Me + drinking + bars + confrontational people do not mix. So I try to avoid one of the 4 at all times.
    how do you manage to avoid yourself?

just kiddin dude.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Robin.

we have tried the Fakes section before... we know what we are talking about, surprisingly. And it was found that it wasnt really needed, as was generally a waste of space...

And like i said, this topic would have been better suited in the filesharring forum, a Fake Forum, isnt needed just to have threads like this. And everyone can bitch and complain freely in the lounge... so no excuses there...

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    see, now no one mentioned that it had been tried before. That changes everything. It just seems to me that there is a lot of flaming going on in almost every board and people need a place to vent without clogging up potentially useful threads. But i suppose that wouldnt necessarily stop anyone from posting this crap any where they feel like. Oh well, its a good idea in theory.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Not a problem.

And im really not an asshole... just look at all the goodies i post, and contributions i make, lol... i just get going at times.

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    And im really not an asshole... just look at all the goodies i post, and contributions i make, lol... i just get going at times.
    Yes, I know...I've read your posts on other boards. I suppose it gets frustrating dealing with alot of young noobs that dont understand forum protocols. WE NEED CROWD CONTROL

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@2 June 2003 - 07:33
    we have tried the Fakes section before... we know what we are talking about, surprisingly.  And it was found that it wasnt really needed, as was generally a waste of space... 

Fun as this thread has been, couldn't someone have said that earlier.

I AM a newby, I joined this board within days of getting into filesharing, which was within days of getting braodband. On 56k it was just too expensive.

I'll have to ask the board to forgive me if I ask some basic questions that have been answered before, I do try to search but there's just too much info out there. There HAS to be a lot of people in that position.

So, to get completely of of the subject, Schmiggy used the contraction rofl, wtf (see I know some of them) does that stand for?

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Poster
    ROFL = Rolls On Floor Laughing

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    wtf - what the fuck

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast