Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Screw You Fake File Poser Dickheads!

Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 08:59
    did you know if you feed someone honey for 3 months they'll burn like a candle?
    How on earth did you find that out?

I've got this mental picture of you having someone tied up in the basement, force feeding them honey, and holding a match to them once a day until they catch fire.

Did you try maple syrup, treacle, peanut butter etc. or just go straight to honey?

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BCCorn+2 June 2003 - 20:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BCCorn @ 2 June 2003 - 20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 08:59
    did you know if you feed someone honey for 3 months they&#39;ll burn like a candle?
    How on earth did you find that out?

I&#39;ve got this mental picture of you having someone tied up in the basement, force feeding them honey, and holding a match to them once a day until they catch fire.

Did you try maple syrup, treacle, peanut butter etc. or just go straight to honey?

[/b][/quote]
    treacle was an intial option, but the recipient declined...
    and so it had to be honey...
    chesnut honey seems to be the best...

and well, i kept him in the attic

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    Well this is nice long post must admit that I havn&#39;t read completley just the first couple of pages, but I thought I would add, that if there is an 8 yr old midget reading the post and is the culprit of changing names do you really think he or she is actually going to have a sudden remorse of guilt and delete all his files?

Man im drunk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789