Thread: Question about email change

Arczimodo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Hello, since few days I have ScT account, unfortunately without email. So I have question. I know, when I will change email in profile my account probably will be disabled. But if I will write to stuff and if could they change my email... Do you think it works? Does anybody tried it on ScT? Thx in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    SCT staff will probably check or the ip adress changed last days.. so yes they'll see the account was traded and will probably be disabled
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Dont change the email right away if I were you. Wait at least a week before you change it. Write to staff for permission to change it? Well do that on your own risk.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    when you change your email, first they send a confirmation to the old email address, when you confirm that, you get one sent to the new email address, and you have to confirm that.

so if you do not have access to the original email then you are screwed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Arczimodo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    OK, thanks, so I will wait 2-3 weeks. After this time I have to write to stuff to permission or if stuff could change my email?