Thread: Goldie - Bill Oddie

Hi,

I was listening to my parents records and I found one by Goldie singing Making Up Again it was released in the 70’s, my mum said that the lead singer was Bill Oddie. Does anyone know if he released any more songs as this one is great and he has a great voice!!!.

I have tried to do a search but I get the female Goldie and not Bill.

Thanks

2. Music   -   #2
    He was a member of The Goodies, they released several records in the 70's from their TV success, including the Funky Gibbon which was a No.1 Hit!

3. Music   -   #3
    The goodies ah right, cool.

Thanks Goldwheelz I will go hunt for there songs

4. Music   -   #4
    Oh soz meant to say...so was he not in the band Goldie? or sang the song Making up again?

Thanks

5. Music   -   #5
    Soz parenet just told me about The Goodies...so did he release any more songs in the band Goldie or was that it..soz 4 askin all these questions but its a great song

6. Music   -   #6

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by -=Cyrus=-@1 June 2003 - 21:51
    Soz parenet just told me about The Goodies...so did he release any more songs in the band Goldie or was that it..soz 4 askin all these questions but its a great song
    I don't know about the group Goldie, he might well have been in it!

I remember him from my youth, because I loved the TV series I suppose they were the UK's answer to The Monkees, but funnier?

Sorry I can't help you further, a bit of a while ago now plus I discovered the glory of :beerchug: B)