Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To SCT Staff

BANNED BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Hi,

I have the same problem.

My friend invited me there yesterday and after a few hours our accounts were deleted..

I have no idea why.

We didn't trade our invites or accounts and we didn't cheat or something else...

Can anybody help me please...?

Thanks,
    Vogel

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Rob View Post
    You know , I am uploader in many trackers like SCT , FTN and something .
    As I said before , I don't need to trade because , I have all trackers which I want. I am only member of FST for Torrent Board.
    please see my sig ! And it is obviously that my Id in FST isn't as same as trackers id.
    So ! I am innocent .

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    You were an uploader, and this is the only way you can think of to contact staff?

join #sct.support
    Unfortunately , I didn't use IRC . if you can , Please tell me complete IRC address .
    In case you didnt notice... I wasnt saying you were guilty. My point was some people use other peoples names in other forums. Ex: Just cause im Melvinmeow and every site im a member. Doesnt mean if you see the nic Melvinmeow on ZP forums that melvinmeow is me for instance. Ive seen some homos using my name elsewhere... doesnt mean its me. (Thats more the point I was making... Maybe they seen your name somewhere and it technically wasnt even you.)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Uploader on FTN? How the hel did we let someone like you in.

Sean_Rob, your inviter is an invite trader. Not only did he get banned but also everyone that he invited (and everyone else that was invited by the ppl he invited into the site).

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Uploader on FTN? How the hel did we let someone like you in.

Sean_Rob, your inviter is an invite trader. Not only did he get banned but also everyone that he invited (and everyone else that was invited by the ppl he invited into the site).
    Maybe ! But As I said , I am not guilty . Is it possible for you to check , Please ?
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It probably doesn't matter if you're not guilty, when bans are handed out, the person's invite tree may be banned too because of affiliation.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuasi View Post
    It probably doesn't matter if you're not guilty, when bans are handed out, the person's invite tree may be banned too because of affiliation.
    You know , I don't think that my inviter is an Invite trader . For this reason I asked Swi7ch to check .
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    Just deal with it. There are many other trackers with the same content and speed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by gbilly72 View Post
    Just deal with it. There are many other trackers with the same content and speed.
    This isn't my answer.SCT is one of the best . I don't want to lose this tracker when I don't do any fault .

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    f*ck ScT if they are doing this kind of mess
    because some1 in the invite tree traded an account
    it's just a lame attitude to sharing and contributing users like sean_rob
    i don't see why he want to go back to this site and help them

sean u gotta have some dignity :\

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    sean u gotta have some dignity :\
    Many thanks . But SCT has one of the best community/Forum about Torrent section .

Can anybody please help me ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast