Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To SCT Staff

Sean_Rob's Avatar Patriot BT Rep: +3
    I was an Uploader in your tracker .3 days ago , suddenly I saw that my account was disabled . I didn't know why they disabled me and unfortunately I couldn't talk with them.(Damn!)
    I asked from a friend to talk with them and ask them why they disabled me .

He asked and said They disabled my account because of trading.
    HaHa ! So funny !
    LISTEN CAREFULLY ! I don't need any other private tracker , So ! I don't need to trade an account or Invite . Do you have any evidence for your reason ?

P.M me and I tell you my ID in your tracker.
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I feel your pain man, this has happened to me before, also on sct. But admins tend to be reasonable if you did nothing wrong

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have heard that they are kinda pulling the same crap FTWR pulled a little while ago.
    Good luck.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I doubt your going to get a responce from them.
    In most cases if a site catches you trading then you ussually were doing so.
    Some people just dont come to face the facts that once your found you can pretty much make up any stories you want. However on rare occasions people do get the wrong people. I mean some people go around just spoofing other peoples names on forums like this to try and give the other person a bad name. Hopefully you get some feedback from them as to exactly where/who they found you inviting so it clears is up.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You were an uploader, and this is the only way you can think of to contact staff?

join #sct.support

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I doubt your going to get a responce from them.
    In most cases if a site catches you trading then you ussually were doing so.
    Some people just dont come to face the facts that once your found you can pretty much make up any stories you want. However on rare occasions people do get the wrong people. I mean some people go around just spoofing other peoples names on forums like this to try and give the other person a bad name. Hopefully you get some feedback from them as to exactly where/who they found you inviting so it clears is up.
    You know , I am uploader in many trackers like SCT , FTN and something .
    As I said before , I don't need to trade because , I have all trackers which I want. I am only member of FST for Torrent Board.
    please see my sig ! And it is obviously that my Id in FST isn't as same as trackers id.
    So ! I am innocent .

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post
    You were an uploader, and this is the only way you can think of to contact staff?

join #sct.support
    Unfortunately , I didn't use IRC . if you can , Please tell me complete IRC address .
    Last edited by Sean_Rob; 04-06-2007 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you are going to trade invites with people here please use your brain and don't sign up with the same nick that you use here on FST. You will not only lose your account on a lot of trackers but you can get the person who invited you banned or have all their invites taken away

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentient View Post

join #sct.support
    ur killin me bro ur stealin mah threads

bah this ones dry now

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Uploader on FTN? How the hel did we let someone like you in.
    Last edited by kimii; 04-06-2007 at 05:46 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    dam u Kimii

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Uploader on FTN? How the hel did we let someone like you in.
    OMG ! I didn't do any fault. Why do you judge when you don't know the truth ?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast