Thread: Windows Longhorn

I see a Copy on Kazaa i am curious if it is real and should i download and install it ? if it is real ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Check the verifieds sections for Windows Longhorn first.

BOT

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    yes get it from the varifieds but highly reccomend u dont even bother installing it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I had longhorn 4008 installed but it froze everytime it tried to find the driver for one of my video cards. I would think 4015 would be better but I havent downloaded yet. I meant to get it form suprnova but thats not an option anymore.

If you know enough about computers (at least how to dual boot) then I say go for it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Ive tried on numerous times to download the verified copy of longhorn from http://verifieddownloads.com but It always says more sources. I really dont think its on kazaa, I think it used to be, or if it is then someone is holding out on us.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    before even considering Longhorn... do a search for Palladium and the Fritz chip.. If you like your pirated movies and software this is NOT the os for you!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by edim@1 June 2003 - 20:33
    before even considering Longhorn... do a search for Palladium and the Fritz chip.. If you like your pirated movies and software this is NOT the os for you!
    BUT Palladium and the chip aren't inputed into Longhorn YET, since Longhorn is still in its Alpha stage.