Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bodybuilder chest problems

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    hii every one iam bodybuilder form along time ago but the problem here is my cheast no growen up as the rest of my body iwanna find solution for this problem and if any one have problem with any part of his body post it ihave not bad info about this sport

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by damet27 View Post
    hii every one iam bodybuilder form along time ago but the problem here is my cheast no growen up as the rest of my body iwanna find solution for this problem and if any one have problem with any part of his body post it ihave not bad info about this sport
    Surely there's another forum that would be more beneficial than a file-sharing forum.

yo

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    thanx but in what section plz

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This forum is based around filesharing, not body building.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...+forum&spell=1

yo

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    oh itougth ipost my topic in sport section sorry

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Seeing as how bodybuilding is a sport and all, I reckon you did post in the right place, as far as this forum goes, so don't listen to skizo.

Obviously there are boards dedicated to this sort of thing (any idiot can see that, obviously), but if you want to ask on this board, this is where it should go.

Can't really help you tho', not my area.

Here's how you ought to look.

Otherwise I s'pose you ought to use lighter weights and lower resistance for the part of your body you think is overdeveloped (if you still want to keep it toned), while increasing the load on other parts of your body. Shouldn't be too hard, but I imagine it'll take some time to catch up.
    Last edited by Snee; 04-06-2007 at 04:01 PM.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    I had the same problem with my quads. My diet, my training, supplementation, etc.. was all spot on, and my legs failed to grow at the same rate as the rest of my body.

What worked for me was to prioritize my quads. I would schedule my training week around my legs. I always make sure to rest the day before and after heavy squats. Try something similar wiht your chest.

also, muscles are built in the kitchen. EAT and drink plenty of H20.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by madden player View Post
    I had the same problem with my quads. My diet, my training, supplementation, etc.. was all spot on, and my legs failed to grow at the same rate as the rest of my body.

What worked for me was to prioritize my quads. I would schedule my training week around my legs. I always make sure to rest the day before and after heavy squats. Try something similar wiht your chest.

also, muscles are built in the kitchen. EAT and drink plenty of H20.

And don't over train! Over training is worse than not doing any training because you will loose muscle mass.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    stop whining , start bench pressing
    low reps (4-6) , all angels (flat inc dec) , many sets (atleast 4 each angle)
    than start eating protein , 2-2.5gram\1kg ratio , 6-7 meals a day

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by damet27 View Post
    Heavy weight
    Low reps
    Plenty of protein (15 minutes before, 15 minutes after workout)
    Plenty of rest
    Workout even if you happen to be sluggish
    Moderate cardio

Give it 2-3 months.

If that doesn't work then you were meant to have a bird chest.

Part of bodybuilding is genetics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast