Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pisexy Tracking

General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    They are also working on PIv2, that may have something to do with it. But you think that more members would be having problems with it.
    Also for easter they are having a "PiSEXY BONUS ROUND!", could that have something to do with it?
    I am no expert at this kind of stuff, but Melvinmeow seems to know a lot about this stuff.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think something similar was happening to me. I got "robbed" of 2 gb. I dont really care anyway (i have a good ratio) but it's kind of strange.

The individual torrents stats are ok but the overall upload and ratio is a bit messed up. It recorded less than the actual uploaded amount.

In the meantime i got this pm (and i think everybody got the same):

"PiSEXY BONUS ROUND!

All your seeding work counts double .. seed 1gb and you see 2GB added to your total stats.
    All your download work counts for half ... download 4gb and see just 2GB added to your download stats.
    This bonus round will lasts aslong it stays fun!"

So maybe something went wrong along this process, i dont know.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    They are also working on PIv2, that may have something to do with it. But you think that more members would be having problems with it.
    Also for easter they are having a "PiSEXY BONUS ROUND!", could that have something to do with it?
    I am no expert at this kind of stuff, but Melvinmeow seems to know a lot about this stuff.
    I've had this problem before the bonus round, so that rules that out. The work on PIv2 is possible, but as you said, you'd think more people would have this problem.

Thanks for the responses Melvin, General2k and FriendlyFire.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I've had no issues w/ pi-sexy at all....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just checked up on a torrent I've been seeding this morning, looks like everything is tracking correctly, including the double upload. Thanks again for the helpful responses.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    They probably were working on the announce code for their special event and didnt have it code correctly at the time would now be my guess.

As for nobody else noticing maybe people didnt notice cause they dont watch their ratio as closely as you do.

In all honesty if they knew they werent reporting correctly when you asked.. They should have at least looked into it to find out if it was a code issue or not.

In reguards to generals post about me having more of an idea about how it works... thats strictly due to the fact that I do all the code editing on my site so Ive been there and done that so to speak hehe

Glad to hear everything is working fine now. Happy downloading.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    registry problems , thought so

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12