Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: h0ttztuff is a sorry ass scammer

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Actually my friend is using mine and I'm using his because mine had a better buffer. He has the email cause it's technically his account. I will get it from him in the morning, or whenever he signs in msn.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    joe ;[

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm not saying that h0ttztuff shouldn't burn in hell but... you were trying to help him? By selling him an invite? That's so kind of you

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75 View Post
    Actually my friend is using mine and I'm using his because mine had a better buffer. He has the email cause it's technically his account. I will get it from him in the morning, or whenever he signs in msn.
    Btw, you could have just saved the donation page and give it to him.
    You don't need to let him into your account.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramorpg View Post
    I'm not saying that h0ttztuff shouldn't burn in hell but... you were trying to help him? By selling him an invite? That's so kind of you
    Yeah dumbass, I was selling it to him, because the money was going to me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    #bigjoe75
    he offered me sct inv for the swedvdr that i traded with u , hehe

---------
    write his mail , that we can know it
    Last edited by SnakesMan901; 04-07-2007 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    #bigjoe75

---------
    Who? hotstuff or whatever the hell his name is?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    There's no need to be harsh or childish, please.

The money was going to your account, and YOU were going to be the one with that so wanted "shiny little star". That freakin' star costs money, and you were asking for it. If you want me to go one step further for your comprehension, you were asking for money and offering an invite in exchange. Where I live, that is called selling.

C'mon, people see that you're not the angel you pretend to be, it doesn't matter if they say it or not.

Good luck with your account.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by snakesman901 View Post
    #bigjoe75

---------
    Who? hotstuff or whatever the hell his name is?
    the scammer yes,

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20

There's no need to be harsh or childish, please.

The money was going to your account, and YOU were going to be the one with that so wanted "shiny little star". That freakin' star costs money, and you were asking for it. If you want me to go one step further for your comprehension, you were asking for money and offering an invite in exchange. Where I live, that is called selling.

C'mon, people see that you're not the angel you pretend to be, it doesn't matter if they say it or not.

Good luck with your account.
    Why the hell would I care about a shiny star? You know shit bro, you've been here since jan. How the hell do you know what my intentions were? A shiny star? You don't know me bro, or anyone here for that matter. Why are you being so protective of this guy, unless you're the same person.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast