Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nbc's Ed

I've become a huge fan of the TV show ED.

But I have not seen the first seasons and I'd love to be able to watch them.
    I can't find them to download.

Can anyone help me?
    Is there a way for me to get them?

Thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Someone else was asking about that a few weeks ago.
    Don't know how they made out.
    Go to MovieWorld and repost in the "requests" section.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    NBC renewed "Ed" for a fourth season.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    eddidnotgetcancelledbutitstillsu
    that sucks..........why don't they put something worth watching on nbc (bring back quantum leap or blossom) buuuuut I think I would rather watch ED than some crappy reality show (american idol is only good for the first two shows and it just sucks after that)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Guest@1 June 2003 - 20:31
    NBC renewed "Ed" for a fourth season.
    Exactly.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Digital Jammer
    Speaking of tv shows that would be of interest on Kazaa.....
    I am a fan of the old tv sitcom WKRP in Cincinnati. (see: http://epguides.com/WKRPinCincinnati/guide.shtml )I have never found a single episode on Kazaa, and have not seen this show aired in a long time.

On a positive note- I happen to have a friend that has almost every single episode of WKRP in Cincinnati (commercials edited out) on vhs tape. - Perhaps he can burn some copys to share..

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Ed|Rush
    I have been looking for over a year now myself, after Channel 4 of the U.K. finished showing the first series, and i have come across nothing. Untill recently. I found a IRC channel on EFNet called #ed-episodes [irc://irc.isprime.com/ed-episdoes] (originally on DALNet). Brilliant! you would think =/, but no... they are only hosting series 3 atm. Soon though, they say. Series 1 and 2 will appear, inwhich they are asking for any help. Make your way over there and see what you can do... if you're really that interested. I myself will pay a heathly ammount to see it

Shame it hasn't been released on DVD/VHS.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    These 3 ep's are from Season 3 which includes the finale. All of these 3 episodes are in order. I got all of these off of bit torrent. If you want to get further more episodes of Ed for Season 4, then I recommend getting them from Bit Torrent. IF bit torrent sites happen to stay alive (since they always are down), then get them from there.

Second Chances:

File: ed.s03e20.second.chances-ftv.mpg
    Length: 445237028 Bytes,434801KB
    UUHash: =oAmSLE1S+jqiieqkUFqgt5JyIe8=

The Movie:

File: ed.s03e21.the.movie-ftv.mpg
    Length: 450900852 Bytes,440332KB
    UUHash: =p5qaY7Ug5g9DupfSMPBQXNXc5lY=

The Decision (Season 3 Finale):

File: ed.s03e22.the.decision-ftv.mpg
    Length: 455491004 Bytes,444815KB
    UUHash: =GVH/ifvnn4qbo/s4qBPKRFY+4lY=

It will take awhile to get sources and finish d/l but its worth it. As for Ed the show...there's not many show's like this especially with the richness of the plots and creative and unique twist and turns that the writers of Ed put it. They also grow each of their characters. I wish more shows would be like this.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    These 3 ep's are from Season 3 which includes the finale. All of these 3 episodes are in order. I got all of these off of bit torrent. If you want to get further more episodes of Ed for Season 4, then I recommend getting them from Bit Torrent. IF bit torrent sites happen to stay alive (since they always are down), then get them from there.

Second Chances:

File: ed.s03e20.second.chances-ftv.mpg
    Length: 445237028 Bytes,434801KB
    UUHash: =oAmSLE1S+jqiieqkUFqgt5JyIe8=

The Movie:

File: ed.s03e21.the.movie-ftv.mpg
    Length: 450900852 Bytes,440332KB
    UUHash: =p5qaY7Ug5g9DupfSMPBQXNXc5lY=

The Decision (Season 3 Finale):

File: ed.s03e22.the.decision-ftv.mpg
    Length: 455491004 Bytes,444815KB
    UUHash: =GVH/ifvnn4qbo/s4qBPKRFY+4lY=

It will take awhile to get sources and finish d/l but its worth it. As for Ed the show...there's not many show's like this especially with the richness of the plots and creative and unique twist and turns that the writers of Ed put it. They also grow each of their characters. I wish more shows would be like this.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast