Thread: Flt Gta Vc Hash Link

I had me computer reformatted due to a virus . all my files got deleated and with them went my gta vc cd images. does someone have the hash to link me to the flt version of the game?

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Someone should just smack you in the fuck'n face for asking that dumb ass question did you even bother to look around the forum before you posted. Thats like looking at a house before you buy it, you don't just going in the house and start cooking some food or some shit damn if u can see, there is a place called "verified hashes" the second thing you should have saw before you posted. You will see a post by GRE1 (which is me) posted long time ago. Then you could have saved time by just doing that instead of posting waiting for a reply. That's probably why you got a virus cause you don't pay attention to shit and so that won't happen again, and you will be asking where can i go to get a virus protector. Run on down to Software world and you will see another post by GRE1 that says "norton antivirus" get that as well. Peace out

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by Gre1@1 June 2003 - 22:04
    Someone should just smack you in the fuck'n face for asking that dumb ass question did you even bother to look around the forum before you posted. Thats like looking at a house before you buy it, you don't just going in the house and start cooking some food or some shit damn if u can see, there is a place called "verified hashes" the second thing you should have saw before you posted. You will see a post by GRE1 (which is me) posted long time ago. Then you could have saved time by just doing that instead of posting waiting for a reply. That's probably why you got a virus cause you don't pay attention to shit and so that won't happen again, and you will be asking where can i go to get a virus protector. Run on down to Software world and you will see another post by GRE1 that says "norton antivirus" get that as well. Peace out
    WTF?? I only asked a simple question you fucking nerd. I did look around the forum and found nothing, i guess it did not look hard enough, but is that reason to respond like that? If you think I know nothing about computers you are mistaken, th only reason I got my computer infected was because i downloaded the matrx reloaded and it just so happened to contain a virus that dumb-ass norton could not detect. Shut the fuck up next time you respon to one of my threads.

4. Games   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Deleted by Gre

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by everardo@1 June 2003 - 21:39
    I had me computer reformatted due to a virus . all my files got deleated and with them went my gta vc cd images. does someone have the hash to link me to the flt version of the game?
    Hi M8

You Can Recover Your Lost Files Whit This Program (Z-Easy Recovery Pro) Do a search for it in google or in kazaa......

Good Luck

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Gre1@2 June 2003 - 03:11
    NO, how bout you shut the fuck up talk'n shit to me that's y yo dumb ass got the virus fuck'n punk. That's right you asked a simple ass question and simple can mean dumb cause that's exactly what u r. Dumb ass you r u a fuck-up got a virus downloading what! Matrix Reloaded! Like i said before there is a fuck'n post that says verified hashes in big ass bold letters. So I don't know how you know how to use a computer if you can't read, write, & understand what the fuck'n word verified means. Lame ass. I'm out. Don't reply to this either cause u too much of a weak ass too talk to me BITCH U's NOTHING
    seems i got you angry , but thanks anyway, i guess i was being abit ignorant.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by o_ICEMAN_o+2 June 2003 - 12:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (o_ICEMAN_o @ 2 June 2003 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--everardo@1 June 2003 - 21:39
    Hi M8

You Can Recover Your Lost Files Whit This Program (Z-Easy Recovery Pro) Do a search for it in google or in kazaa......

Good Luck [/b][/quote]
    thanks&#33;