Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Most Corrupt Government?

crazy billy bats wrote:

why it's the nation ran by a bunch of murderous savages........

u guess which one?
    I thought the topic was the most corrupt government, not the most violent. I was going to say "The Vatican" . Just kidding. OK, another question. Name the one world leader who has ordered the killing of more Muslims than any other world leader?

Answer -- Saddam Hussein.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    some people make me laugh how serious they are....

yeah i am reffering to you JPaul, so ignore it if you want !!

ill still stay as happy as i always am

oh yeah i dont really care for your entertainment level, i suggest playing video games orwatching a film if these boards arnt sufficient.
    sleep well everyone, nice day to you all

3. Lounge   -   #33
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    call me crazy but

the government kill for oil
    they kill to kill (i mean they dont care about collateral damage)
    they even killed because of the moon hoax

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by TheDave@2 June 2003 - 00:36
    Now I am getting interested, can you explain that last one?

Saddam Hussein was elected with 99.98% the last time, by the way.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 23:32

yeah i am reffering to you JPaul, so ignore it if you want !!

oh yeah i dont really care for your entertainment level, i suggest playing video games orwatching a film if these boards arnt sufficient.
    sleep well everyone, nice day to you all
    The last resort of the incompetent.

"I am happy and you take everything so seriously, so that makes me better than you."

Is this a feckin mantra or something.

You are the one who insulted the Government of the USA, by describing them as the most corrupt in the world. When asked to justify your contention the best you can do is .... well actually Iīm not quite sure what you did.

Slink off to your bread and circuses, but donīt do it on a high horse. Thereīs a mixed metaphor for the collectors.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bender+1 June 2003 - 23:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 1 June 2003 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheDave@2 June 2003 - 00:36

Saddam Hussein was elected with 99.98% the last time, by the way. [/b][/quote]
    Are you suggesting that his regime may have been as corrupt as the US.

Shame on you alumod.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Bender+1 June 2003 - 22:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 1 June 2003 - 22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheDave@2 June 2003 - 00:36

Saddam Hussein was elected with 99.98% the last time, by the way. [/b][/quote]
    i saw this documentery about it and several people involved all said they were gonna speak out and they all died mysteriously, but then again it was on channel5

see if you can googly-ize it. cos im off 2 sleep

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    The USA is NOT the most corrupt government in the world. Because the word &#39;corruption&#39; implies that it is illegal. In the US it is prefectly legal to sponsor a party, usually the republican side, in exchange for favours later on. One particular example that comes to mind, are the recent tax-cuts, which really only benefit the corporations that have downated money to Bush&#39;s party.

Another is Carlyle, a very interesting company, which employs or has employed, former president Bush Senior, former British Prime-minister John Major, former president of the German Bundesbank, the former defence-minister of Ronald Reagan, Colin Powell, a former South-Korean Minister, and the list goes on. Interesting about Carlyle is also their ties to the Middle-East, such as the Bin Laden family (not Osama). Interesting was also that part of the multi-billion dollar defense contract, Bush jr. was proposing, a substantial amount of business would have gone to Carlyle -> his daddy&#39;s firm. It would not surprise me if Bush jr. would end up being an &#39;unofficial&#39; advisor to Carlyle after he finished his political carreer.

But let me be clear on this: This is all legal in the US&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 23:32

yeah i am reffering to you JPaul, so ignore it if you want &#33;&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp;

sleep well everyone, nice day to you all&nbsp;

"I am happy and you take everything so seriously, so that makes me better than you."

You are the one who insulted the Government of the USA, by describing them as the most corrupt in the world. When asked to justify your contention the best you can do is .... well actually Iīm not quite sure what you did.

Slink off to your bread and circuses, but donīt do it on a high horse. Thereīs a mixed metaphor for the collectors. [/b][/quote]

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 23:32

yeah i am reffering to you JPaul, so ignore it if you want &#33;&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp;

sleep well everyone, nice day to you all&nbsp;

Slink off to your bread and circuses, but donīt do it on a high horse. Thereīs a mixed metaphor for the collectors. [/b][/quote]
    oh yeah i forgot to ask, is this how you "ignore" people?

PS: you dont need to answer it, as you are ignoring me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast