Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Most Corrupt Government?

Forum Star
    Originally posted by TheDave@2 June 2003 - 01:23
    http://www.apollo-hoax.co.uk/ this dont work for me because i get a rather strange error

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html
    OK, I give in. You convinced me.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by TheDave@1 June 2003 - 17:23
    http://www.apollo-hoax.co.uk/ this dont work for me because i get a rather strange error

Wake up!

It's the government screwing around with your proof!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #53
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by TheDave+1 June 2003 - 23:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 1 June 2003 - 23:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Got_memory?@1 June 2003 - 23:38
    I am not even getting into this....
    its good to see someone more mature than i...(and that wasnt sarcasm by the way) [/b][/quote]
    ok ok i take this back.

but i should have planned my arguement first

can people stop with the jealousy thing its getting like &#39;are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet&#39;
    if i were jealous i would try to be like you but i dont, i hate patriotism by any country. it leads to wars

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave+2 June 2003 - 01:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 2 June 2003 - 01:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -TheDave@1 June 2003 - 23:42
    <!--QuoteBegin--Got_memory?
    @1 June 2003 - 23:38
    I am not even getting into this....

its good to see someone more mature than i...(and that wasnt sarcasm by the way)
    ok ok i take this back.

but i should have planned my arguement first

can people stop with the jealousy thing its getting like &#39;are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet, are we nearly there yet&#39;
    if i were jealous i would try to be like you but i dont, i hate patriotism by any country. it leads to wars [/b][/quote]
    Can you pinpoint the moment when you lost your mind, or is it all just foggy.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    its kinda foggy, i blame lack of sleep.

i think its a case of when you watch a britney spears and you think good song, then you download it and realize you never heard the song, you were just staring at her tits

6. Lounge   -   #56
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by TheDave@1 June 2003 - 18:23
    its kinda foggy, i blame lack of sleep.

i think its a case of when you watch a britney spears and you think good song, then you download it and realize you never heard the song, you were just staring at her tits
    That&#39;s what I call an unassailable defense.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #57
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by TheDave@1 June 2003 - 16:58
    your the reason people hate you. maybe if you could accept you arent god then maybe someone would like you. we arent talking about the people we are talking about the government
    WTF is that supposed to mean? "your the reason people hate you. maybe if you could accept you arent god then maybe someone would like you." If that is not pointed at the people, then who is the "you", you would be referring to? STFU is my reply to you little comments.

First off one should not judge from afar, if you do not live in the damn country then stop talking about what you think is going on. Hell even the people who live here do not know everything (which is a shame).

I think everyone who has something bad to say about America or any country for that matter, should first take a good look at themselves and their own homelands and discuss the things they may know about, prior to going off the cuff on something they know very little or nothing about.

It disgusts me that someone would even post such a topic, using the, and I quote "i started a topic to see what people think" end quote. That is total malarky (bullshit for those who do not know what malarky is).

I will not be back to this topic, so nit pic my reply if you want, this is all I am going to say.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    ok everyone bashing the US, check out allafrica.com, then you will see that the US isn&#39;t so bad, and to dredge up a little slogan....America, love it or leave it&#33;

and who ever mentioned infowars.com, has he turned into art bell yet? talking all about aliens and whatnot?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456