Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Most Corrupt Government?

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    they were warned by the french
    so they lost about 5000 lives because they were ignorent. and now theyre picking on the french for no reason

2. Lounge   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 23:08
    Originally posted by -JPaul@1 June 2003 - 21:58
    <!--QuoteBegin--sara5564
    @1 June 2003 - 22:55
    Oh what a surprise....yet another thread slagging off the USA.....yawn......can&#39;t people think of anything else to talk about?

Still....reminds me of the boy in the playground being mean to the girl he secretly admires...

Good point well presented.

Having a cheap pop at the USA, to what end.

OK smart arses. Let&#39;s see you justify your contention that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world.

why not read hereas a very quick example?
    That&#39;s your logical, well thought out debate. You refer me to a website, which you probably found on Google

Why not try putting forward your own thoughts. You might enjoy the exercise. [/b][/quote]
    actually i didnt find it on google i found it on www.infowars.com, i dont care how i refer my views, that website shows the truth, i simply wanted to give an example and again you seem to want to ridicule me for no apparent reason...nice one guy

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@1 June 2003 - 23:21
    so they lost about 5000 lives because they were ignorent. and now theyre picking on the french for no reason
    Who are you talking to this time.

Your points are so obscure it is difficult to tell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+1 June 2003 - 23:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 1 June 2003 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@1 June 2003 - 22:20
    <!--QuoteBegin--sara5564
    Oh what a surprise....yet another thread slagging off the USA.....yawn......can&#39;t people think of anything else to talk about?

Still....reminds me of the boy in the playground being mean to the girl he secretly admires...

OK smart arses. Let&#39;s see you justify your contention that the USA has the most corrupt Government in the world.

That&#39;s your logical, well thought out debate. You refer me to a website, which you probably found on Google

Why not try putting forward your own thoughts. You might enjoy the exercise.
    actually i didnt find it on google i found it on www.infowars.com, i dont care how i refer my views, that website shows the truth, i simply wanted to give an example and again you seem to want to ridicule me for no apparent reason...nice one guy [/b][/quote]
    I ridicule your points, not you.

I would respectfully suggest that the Zimbabwe Govt, as discussed earlier, is more corrupt than the US Govt.

If you disagree then I would love to hear why.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+1 June 2003 - 22:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 1 June 2003 - 22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@1 June 2003 - 22:17
    <!--QuoteBegin--Tyke
    @1 June 2003 - 22:58
    I can think of worse places to live

although the US administration IMHO has more than a couple of problems (which one doesn&#39;t), there&#39;s a lot worse who would cause more havoc if only they had the resources that the US has....

Another excellent point.

I believe the Zimbabwe President was recently returned with somthing like 99.7% of the electorate voting for him.

Now forgive me, but I suspect that this may be more corrupt than the USA.
    i agree unconditionally with you on that one.

Zimbabwe is ridiculous and extremely sad at the moment.
    then again he beat the electorate and intimidated his oppostion, didnt he? [/b][/quote]
    at least they didnt need a recount

6. Lounge   -   #26
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 23:22
    <!--QuoteBegin--sara5564

actually i didnt find it on google i found it on www.infowars.com, i dont care how i refer my views, that website shows the truth, i simply wanted to give an example and again you seem to want to ridicule me for no apparent reason...nice one guy

I would respectfully suggest that the Zimbabwe Govt, as discussed earlier, is more corrupt than the US Govt.

If you disagree then I would love to hear why. [/b][/quote]
    you dont seem to have had much respect previousley to my views, so im off to watch tv.
    you win.
    but im sure it wasnt all about winning, so no one won.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave+1 June 2003 - 23:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 1 June 2003 - 23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 22:21
    Originally posted by -JPaul@1 June 2003 - 22:17
    <!--QuoteBegin--Tyke
    @1 June 2003 - 22:58
    I can think of worse places to live

although the US administration IMHO has more than a couple of problems (which one doesn&#39;t), there&#39;s a lot worse who would cause more havoc if only they had the resources that the US has....

Another excellent point.

I believe the Zimbabwe President was recently returned with somthing like 99.7% of the electorate voting for him.

Now forgive me, but I suspect that this may be more corrupt than the USA.

i agree unconditionally with you on that one.

Zimbabwe is ridiculous and extremely sad at the moment.
    then again he beat the electorate and intimidated his oppostion, didnt he?
    at least they didnt need a recount [/b][/quote]
    So which is more corrupt.

Any chance of a serious answer.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by JPaul+1 June 2003 - 22:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 1 June 2003 - 22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheDave@1 June 2003 - 23:21
    Who are you talking to this time.

Your points are so obscure it is difficult to tell. [/b][/quote]
    that wasnt targeted, it was pinned up for all to see

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+1 June 2003 - 23:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 1 June 2003 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JPaul@1 June 2003 - 22:25
    Originally posted by -crazy_billy_bats@1 June 2003 - 23:22
    <!--QuoteBegin--sara5564

If you disagree then I would love to hear why.
    you dont seem to have had much respect previosley to my views, so im off to watch tv.
    you win.
    but im sure it wasnt all about winning, so no one won. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t win. As you say no-one won (say that three times).

However you lost, by posting offensive, ill thought out insulting drivel.

If this is the standard of your thinking I very much look forward to ignoring you in future. It&#39;s not even very entertaining.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    aaaaah too many boxes

one had i higher percent but they were both corrupted

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast