Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Seedbox help

  1. #1
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,553
    Hi guys,
    I and my friend r going to share a seedbox.Will we be banned if we seed to the same tracker at the same time?
    If there r any sites that do ban pls mention here and if there r any that doesnt,pls post that too.
    Thnx guys

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you. Not sure why I mean your normally helping their uploaders with your better speeds but whatever floats their boats.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    470
    u can pm the staff at the sites to find out if they allow something like that.... i hv heard some trackers allow it
    No more trading....
    Feel free to pm me for any help on installing TF on your linux seedbox

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    630
    RevTT bans for using a seedbox? I didn't know that.. but I'll stop using mine on there.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,070
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkercat2003 View Post
    RevTT bans for using a seedbox? I didn't know that.. but I'll stop using mine on there.
    That's not what he meant.. Read this thread!

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you. Not sure why I mean your normally helping their uploaders with your better speeds but whatever floats their boats.
    i asked mods in their irc. they said its ok to use one.
    is it true tht revTT bans for using seedbox??

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    badnizzle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by kabir0077 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you. Not sure why I mean your normally helping their uploaders with your better speeds but whatever floats their boats.
    i asked mods in their irc. they said its ok to use one.
    is it true tht revTT bans for using seedbox??
    Nope not ture...one of my friend has one and dat's what he does . he said there is no problems with seedbox...but on other hand i think Oink does bann :/ not sure somone confirm!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,553
    revtt doesnt ban.
    I went to their irc asked them.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkercat2003 View Post
    RevTT bans for using a seedbox? I didn't know that.. but I'll stop using mine on there.
    That's not what he meant.. Read this thread!
    I read the thread, but from "Most sites dont ban people who use seedboxs. Revtt Is known for being a site that does ban you." it sounds like they ban anyone who uses a box.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Egypt - cairo
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,546
    why should they ban u for using a seedbox ?!
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •