Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eyecodes

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@2 June 2003 - 20:21
    i dont know i had this big paranoid theory once, cant remember it all but nozza said itll take 27 years to kill the last anti-christ(someones bound to have popped up in the past few years)(saddams been around for about 25 years hasnt he ). and i remember once seeing some kid on tv saying in 2026 we gonna get hit by a really big space brick.

weird stuff happened though with nostradamus cos he said stuff about the new city in france being blown up. but this was mistranslated and the translater said it would happen in new york, and well the rest is self explanitory
    yea man im with you, but his theories are a bit like the Bible, they can be interpreted in so many different ways its not even funny.
    bit like the funny line in life of brian when they hear Jesus say "blessed are the cheese-makers". but, hes not referring to the cheese-makers, he's referring to "all manufacturer's of dairy products" ok bad example but anyway...
    I read shit about it and started to believe in it too.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    eyecoades are words you collest when you watch cartoon network that im wathching right nw then you enter them in the cartoon network website and you get points for them then you get prizes sent to you

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by clocker@2 June 2003 - 18:42

That's all I got...
    now daz a lot more like an EYE CODE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123