Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Newbie Dilemma

Hi, I have been looking at the Bittorrent invite section and want to "get into" these private trackers. The only tracker I have an account in is demonoid.

I have no friends who take part in torrents, and I don't spend much time on the internet to "make friends" with people on forums. So, instead of getting invites for free, how can I honestly get invites to these trackers? Other than to: spend more time on the internet and make friends.

Maybe I should just stick with Demonoid. All the torrent go there eventually, right?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just post, get to know people and try to be a good member, people will reward you for that.

Oh, and jump on those freebie threads.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Build a decent ratio in demonoid and do a screenshot as proof. Then you can use it to show you're a good BT user and get some invites. (Start small - don't expect the higher level invites to be just handed to ya)

Also keep an eye on the Open Signups thread. Some pretty good trackers open signups once in a blue moon.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Pisexy.org might still be open, check it out. It's a great tracker to start with, in my opinion.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thegman24's Avatar 100% American BadA$$ BT Rep: +2
    I used to spend a LOT more time on the internet on private trackers (POTUK, etc) and all I can say is, give the people what they want; Maybe, this is the best way to put it: make torrents people and connect with people like you-- nobody likes a leech!! -TheGman

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i can give you invite to tl for free its good start (:

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    many users on this forum have many invites left . they are willing to give you one of course . but the problem is that they are afraid they you will use the invite in wrong way which leads to banning their account as well . So just keep this forum under your eyes and as others say built a good reputation , which doesn't need you to spend much time on the internet to make friends , and they are will kindly give you some nice stuff. ; )

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What? I thought people were giving invites away like candy in the invites section? I was hopping so anyways hahaha. I think I will be able to get in soon. I really hate having to ask for invites. I like to see. Free invites. PM me your ratio proof for one. If you don't take the invite from Sohen, pm me for a TL invite or TVTorrents. I want to see a good ratio on your demonoid account though if that's the only tracker you have.

Also keep an eye in the Open for signups thread. I got most of my trackers that way and it feels like I'm just missing the top ones now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Post this thread in the invite section and you'll have no trouble starting. There'll be a lot of people willing to help you. And like said above, keep an eye on the Open for Signups thread.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    When i was first joined here i am same as u i just have one private tracker Demonoid...... and now after 1 month and 9 days. I have 30+ private trackers... half of them are good trackers. 5 of them came from invites and the rest are from open sign up.... So my advice is be Kind, Obey the rules, be friendly....and always check the site.. especially the open for sign up thread.... Good luck..............
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast