Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Afraid Of?

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i'm not really scared of spiders (except for those 1" tall ones in Brazil), i'm just scared of the mess it'll make when i crush it with a shoe

i managed to conquer my fear of heights, after walking to the top of a hill and looking over the edge of the cliff, i also fell on my arse afterwards from the nausea

i'm scared of the dark after watching Aliens at the age of 5, that does tend to mess you up, those damn face huggers
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #62
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Injections, dentist [afraid as hell], heavy thunder, spiders. :'(
    And, the fact that when i die, my family going through my personal belongings, my computer and my e-mails

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 11:48
    i also hate mice (in fact theres one inhabitaing my house at the mo, and frequents my room, scaring the living shit out of me on a regular basis)

i had a mouse move into my bedroom, it was horrible. i lived in an old barn, (seriously, my dad converted it&#33 and i stayed on the ground level. anyway, i knew something was in my room because there was nibbling and scratching. ( i slept in my d.m's for a while) so i hunted everywhere and coulnt find a thing.....then, when i was putting all my stuff back, i found a purse i hadn't seen for ages and opened to check for lost money, and a mouse sprang at me! damn did i scream!

always been a bit wary of them ever since.......money grabbing rodents.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Lounge   -   #64
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by lilmiss@2 June 2003 - 12:01

always been a bit wary of them ever since.......money grabbing rodents. [/color]
    It was probably male, too.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #65
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss+2 June 2003 - 18:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 2 June 2003 - 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 11:48
    i also hate mice (in fact theres one inhabitaing my house at the mo, and frequents my room, scaring the living shit out of me on a regular basis)

i had a mouse move into my bedroom, it was horrible. i lived in an old barn, (seriously, my dad converted it&#33 and i stayed on the ground level. anyway, i knew something was in my room because there was nibbling and scratching. ( i slept in my d.m&#39;s for a while) so i hunted everywhere and coulnt find a thing.....then, when i was putting all my stuff back, i found a purse i hadn&#39;t seen for ages and opened to check for lost money, and a mouse sprang at me&#33; damn did i scream&#33;

always been a bit wary of them ever since.......money grabbing rodents.
    [/b][/quote]

it seems to run out of nooks and crannies......and i never get a chance to grab the wee bastard...

mind you,i would happily bludgeon it to death with the closest blunt object to hand the next time i see it

oh and its about the only animal in the world i would kill that inhumanely....because it has scared me so much

and i dont care how much of a pussy it makes me sound &#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #66
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I HATE spiders, cant stand them, I dont know if you american guys get these but over here just at the end of summer they go fucking SPASTIC. Honestly they grow to the size of a floppy disk and run in random directions on the carpet, so you cant predict where they are going.

I would hate to see one of those big ones like in brazil in the wild

The idea of great white sharks scares me, but I also find them fasinating to learn about. Once again I would hate to see one in the wild, unless on a large boat, although swimming at Daytona beach in Florida was quite scary, knowing that its highly likely that within 500 yards is a great white ( I watch all the nature shows I can on them, some of the facts scare me)

Horror movies and games do, although I found Aliens not scary in the slightest, apart from the bit when they find that women stuck to the wall and they lift her head up and she jumps. Scaryness with friends is good, on your own it makes you really paranoid

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 18:29
    oh and its about the only animal in the world i would kill that inhumanely....because it has scared me so much

and i dont care how much of a pussy it makes me sound &#33;&#33;
    the factory that my boyfriend works in cant use poison to kill rodents because its a food co. so instead, they use strips of really sticky tape on the floor. when the mouse trys to get off the tape, it breaks its own back struggling&#33; how sick&#33; :x

try tempting it with chocolate, they like it better than cheese&#33;
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #68
    The new Scratching sounds coming from my file-server in the basemet is scaring me....... 7x120Gb isn&#39;t backuppable&#33;

oh... and the thoughts that run through your head the morning-after-the-night-before.... did I really do that or was that somebody else just posing as me....

9. Lounge   -   #69
    two more additional fears:

Shopping (clothes shopping to be more specific)

and

the sound when you open a box, the squeaky sound,......sends a chill down me spine.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss+2 June 2003 - 19:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 2 June 2003 - 19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@2 June 2003 - 18:29
    oh and its about the only animal in the world i would kill that inhumanely....because it has scared me so much&nbsp;

and i dont care how much of a pussy it makes me sound &#33;&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    the factory that my boyfriend works in cant use poison to kill rodents because its a food co. so instead, they use strips of really sticky tape on the floor. when the mouse trys to get off the tape, it breaks its own back struggling&#33; how sick&#33; :x

try tempting it with chocolate, they like it better than cheese&#33; [/b][/quote]
    thanks lilmiss &#33;

we tried chocloate to no avail&#33;&#33;

and my gf laughs at me for being so afriad of a mouse....
    oh well, ill get him, if it takes me my whole life......

well maybe im not that fussed

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast