Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making Money From Pirates

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@2 June 2003 - 01:20
    its not a telecine its a telesync the dvd CTP ptu out has animated menus and better sound and shit... ends up being 4 somethin gigs
    Here is the link to the .nfo file for the pirate dvd. The .nfo says its a telesync, but the audio was ripped directly from the source film, which makes this a breakthru in the "cinema" movie scene. Details, details. And of course its 4 gigs, its a damn DVD format. They are all 4 gigs.
    Proud member of MDS

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+2 June 2003 - 05:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 2 June 2003 - 05:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Stonecoldfreak1@2 June 2003 - 01:20
    its not a telecine its a telesync the dvd CTP ptu out has animated menus and better sound and shit... ends up being 4 somethin gigs
    Here is the link to the .nfo file for the pirate dvd. The .nfo says its a telesync, but the audio was ripped directly from the source film, which makes this a breakthru in the "cinema" movie scene. Details, details. And of course its 4 gigs, its a damn DVD format. They are all 4 gigs. [/b][/quote]
    hey i checked it out, the screenshot looks like shit quality tho...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    The quality looks no worse than any other copy out there. The surround sound is what makes it different. I&#39;m working on downloading a copy now. So far, the speeds are good.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    ok just played the copy that my mate has; at home on my own player but the difference being that I have a home theater kit so I can listen to 5.1; its not to bad and too end all arguemtns it is a dvd it looks like the three files you can get of kazaa all put to together because there are 2 pause during the film.

my argument is shoudl they make from this

I am so drnk think i might put a hat on

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Another great thing is that you don&#39;t have to change disks. So for the price of a DVD-R, and a few extra hours of download time, you can have a DVD copy that will play in ANY player. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    that centropy release is 2.3 gigs, 3 cds, right?

it&#39;s a telesync, quality is good, but definitley NOT dvd...
    i give it a 4 (out of 10). but its the best one out there. so far.

but to sell this is wrong in so many ways. the people who did it should be sent to prison for a month.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    well your friend just stupid and buy the matrix.. dvd but actually jsut the vcd quality. Also why he didn&#39;t ask you so he can save some &#036;&#036;.

some question i want to ask.. WHich type of person r u ?

Download from kazaa and watch it.. go watch it in threater..

Download then watch then deleted...

Downloadand burn it and sell it..

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Most movies I see in the theater. If its a long time until the DVD release, then I&#39;ll download a nice TS until I do a retail DVD copy with my burner. I&#39;ve never sold anything, but I burn CDs/DVDs/VCDs for close friends. I like to spread the wealth around. B)
    Proud member of MDS

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    ive just checked ebay out and ther is quit few selling them they must be mad

taking from ebay:
    As above excellent quality DVD almost perfect picture and sound 9.9/10 for both. This film is very good and is a must see. This DVD comes with working menu&#39;s and has the matrix 3 trailer on it as a bonus. You won&#39;t be disappointed.
    This disc comes in a DVD case with a printed label. The disc works on nearly all DVD players including XBOX and PS2&#39;s. The disc is in region 2 format which is UK format.

Disclaimer: to buy this you should own the original or you are allowed to test this for 24hours after which it should be destroyed. If you use this disc illegally and get caught I will not be held responsible.

I accept paypal and nochex only. P&P is £1.
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    some question i want to ask.. WHich type of person r u ?
    What kind of person am I?

I go to the cinema pay 5 quid watch the film if I like it I will download it share it, when it comes to the retail DVD comes out I will be buy it.

There are some films you need to see more than once like reloaded but I dont think we should pay twice to see the film especially if you just want to see the conversation with the achitecte over again

PS when my mate bought he knew it was a pirate, so dont call him stupid on that aspect, I just think its wrong that people sell pirates they should be distributed free of for a small cost £2 tops for the cost of the video or CD plus time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast