Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Making Money From Pirates

I have just recently found out from a friend that you can buy matrix reloaded on DVD from ebay, yes before you scream I know its a pirate copy, but my friend spent 15 quid on this when I was could have done him a copy for free if he asked.

The picture and sound are the same as the ones that you can get form kazaa

do you think it is fair that people are downloading the stuff for free (cause we are all big movie companies adn the RIAA) and then making money from it for them selves are they not just as bad the film companies that we hate?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    its not a REALL DVD, its prob a VCD with the cover of the movie on it

i dont sell cuz people think they are REALL DVD's not VCD

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I know that, my point was do you think is right that the whole point was should this person be making money like the big films companies,

and it was a DVD not a VCD there was some home made menu system with the matrix code running down the background which didnt looktoo bad for a pirate

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    If people can sell pirated DVD stuff on ebay, then at least I know I'm safe from the MPAA. They have bigger fish to catch. B)

BTW, there is a Matrix Reloaded DVD floating around. Its the first of its kind, from our boys at Centropy, and it has full 5.1 channel Dolby surround sound. Its still a telecine, but I hear the quality is good, and the sound is superb!
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #5

If people can sell pirated DVD stuff on ebay, then at least I know I'm safe from the MPAA. They have bigger fish to catch. 
    verry funny jibbler

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I already found out where to download it from BT.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    I agree that selling pirated movies (and software) is bad etiquette.. It brings too much attention to an already obvious system of tom-geekery. Where are the days when nobody believed me when I said I had some new movie on my comp? Now even Jay Leno makes jokes about it

ps. I don't hate the film companies.. I'm just take too much pleasure in the process of the geek hahah

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Um, dude. No offence but it's probably a DVD.... I mean I have a DVD burner and it burns DVDs, not VCDs. Just cause it's burned doesn't mean it's not a true DVD.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Jibbler@1 June 2003 - 19:29
    BTW, there is a Matrix Reloaded DVD floating around. Its the first of its kind, from our boys at Centropy, and it has full 5.1 channel Dolby surround sound. Its still a telecine, but I hear the quality is good, and the sound is superb!
    where have u seen, or heard of this?

id like to check it out...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    its not a telecine its a telesync the dvd CTP ptu out has animated menus and better sound and shit... ends up being 4 somethin gigs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast