Thread: Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I know that it dowen't comw out for about a month, but they were found in a field so it is just as likley to be found on the net. Who knows, but please don't ridicual me I m just asking.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Yes, they were found in a field, then returned to the factory after the news report. In fact, I believe there were some arrests made in this case today, though I can't seem to find the news brief that I was reading earlier.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I seem to be out of the loop here.

Who was found in a field???

What is this about?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    just search yahoo news for harry potter and you will find recent articals about this

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    I don't think it's on the net.

I mean, if whoever got the copy (the Parfitt guy) wanted to sell it for $40000, then why would he or someone who paid this price publish it on the 'net ? Besides, it would prolly take them the whole month if it's one person, which means it would only be there slightly before the release.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@16 May 2003 - 13:34

I mean, if whoever got the copy (the Parfitt guy) wanted to sell it for $40000, then why would he or someone who paid this price publish it on the 'net ? Besides, it would prolly take them the whole month if it's one person, which means it would only be there slightly before the release.
    Yeah publishing it on the net just wasn't worth the trouble, and it would really increase the chances of him caught, if he did get away with it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@16 May 2003 - 10:04

lol a month???
    give it to me ill have it up in 4 hours tops

8. Lounge   -   #8
    The guy that gave the two books to the papers must be stupid, he could have gotten thousands for those books!

Idiotic man!