Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove Rateing System

Poster
    the rateing system is cuasing name changing abuse. like saying it's the matrix reloaded but is acually , just the matrix. some people let rateing systems go to there head like it;s a game. remove rateing system and loads of renamers will stop. If you r a renamer, get a life. your never gona get laid even if u have 5000000000 rateing , idiot

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    is that the cause.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    wtf r u talking about?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    so what youre saying is that, the reason people rename files is because there is a rating system within kazaa "Excellent, Good, etc..."??

<insert signature here>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    i think he means PL. To which i say STFU and stop complaining about PL just set it to 1000.

^_^x

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Battousai 1983@2 June 2003 - 07:59
    i think he means PL. To which i say STFU and stop complaining about PL just set it to 1000.

^_^x
    ^^

nothing to add, just thought it deserved saying twice&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    true enough.. But people renaming just for a higher rating gets them what exactly?

a number added to their UNORGINAL and often COPIED nickname?

Fakes really bother me.... I like Kazaa, it&#39;s gotten me stuff I&#39;d been looking for, for a long time and So I wanna bitch at the Fake Namers&#33; I send them a message every time I discover a fake..

their rating doesn&#39;t get them any preferential treatment.. Just ABUSE from us..

There are 2 kinds of bitchers using Kazaa...

Those who bitch about people making fakes... and those who bitch about the those who bitch about those making fakes...

So pick a side and BAN people who rename files...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    my username is default@kazaa

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    yes, PL is what i was talking about. PL is not needed , just makes people rename to get them higher (guess they want to feel more powerfull or populer .?) so who ever said go STFU. Get a life and stop renaming files.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I dont rename files dont worry... I dont share at all and my PL is always 1000 cuz I cheat..... oh and I repeat STFU.....

^_^x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast