Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Czone

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    92
    how does one get invites at Czone? I am a PU there but I cant read the Romanian or w/e the language is, if anyone knows reply thanks
    Last edited by giant; 04-10-2007 at 12:42 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MelTDowN's Avatar smartass BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    :]
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post
    how does one get invites at Czone? I am a PU there but I cant read the f'ing Romanian or w/e the fuck that language is, if anyone knows reply thanks

    And if it was in fkk english you would be happy. Watch your language.

    You DON'T get any invites. The invitation system was shut down a long time ago. Only few members still have invites there.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    catalyst05's Avatar Member BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Bottom of Jar
    Posts
    388
    theyre not giving invite now. Maybe later.





  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post
    how does one get invites at Czone? I am a PU there but I cant read the f'ing Romanian or w/e the fuck that language is, if anyone knows reply thanks

    And if it was in fkk english you would be happy. Watch your language.

    You DON'T get any invites. The invitation system was shut down a long time ago. Only few members still have invites there.

    only 17 posts and you are already labeled as a smartass? I can see why

    thanks for the reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by giant37 View Post
    how does one get invites at Czone? I am a PU there but I cant read the f'ing Romanian or w/e the fuck that language is, if anyone knows reply thanks

    And if it was in fkk english you would be happy. Watch your language.

    You DON'T get any invites. The invitation system was shut down a long time ago. Only few members still have invites there.

    only 17 posts and you are already labeled as a smartass? I can see why

    thanks for the reply, btw English Is the best language
    Last edited by giant; 04-10-2007 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    MelTDowN's Avatar smartass BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    :]
    Posts
    186
    English is not a problem. Your attitude is a problem. No problem for the reply.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKK View Post
    English is not a problem. Your attitude is a problem. No problem for the reply.
    lol, ok DAKKKK!

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    638
    @Dakk : are your from the new staff ( at czone) ?
    cause you have an atitude of t.ro. if you know what i mean .

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    MelTDowN's Avatar smartass BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    :]
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsonica View Post
    @Dakk : are your from the new staff ( at czone) ?
    cause you have an atitude of t.ro. if you know what i mean .
    I'm not from any staff. If you ask nicely, you'll get a reply more easily. If you use bad language cuz you can't understand the language that's shows a lack of respect.

    I don't use t.ro either, just passing by.

    Take care.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    czone is good site?

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    emsee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    644
    Czone its lame all the web is romanian
    hh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •