Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: REVtt with 55 g & wb plus 20 g for trade

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    655

    Cool

    Requesting bitmetv acc or invitation

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,319
    mr wild get ur ass in here m8 u cant trade wb in here

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    422
    hehe

    No need to FST staff will take care of the thread.


    We have a system in place so as soon as the account is traded it gets disabled anyways.


    *******Edit

    Never mind his account chaptorrent is now disabled.


    Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 04-10-2007 at 08:02 PM.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    hehe

    No need to FST staff will take care of the thread.


    We have a system in place so as soon as the account is traded it gets disabled anyways.


    *******Edit

    Never mind his account chaptorrent is now disabled.


    Wild
    stop acting like the boss, no one gives ashit about ur wilde-bytes and u think people kissing ur ass is cool but its not
    acting like afive years old is pathitic and very sad, i feel sorry for u.. the guy didnt know its not allowed to trade it and u go right ahead and disable the poor guy account.. go get alife
    you can blow me...

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    hehe

    No need to FST staff will take care of the thread.


    We have a system in place so as soon as the account is traded it gets disabled anyways.


    *******Edit

    Never mind his account chaptorrent is now disabled.


    Wild
    stop acting like the boss, no one gives ashit about ur wilde-bytes and u think people kissing ur ass is cool but its not
    acting like afive years old is pathitic and very sad, i feel sorry for u.. the guy didnt know its not allowed to trade it and u go right ahead and disable the poor guy account.. go get alife

    You are a dip shit.

    by putting the account up for trade shows that he does not want the account, if he wanted it he would not offer it.


    Wild

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    YAH00's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    140
    Calm down guys ...

    5555 :: Wild cant break his own rules ..

    take it easy ..

    doesnt worth losing temper ! ..
    Last edited by YAH00; 04-10-2007 at 08:40 PM.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    slowgo's Avatar Sysop@Wild-Bytes
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23
    With as many threads/posts here about NOT trading WB accounts how could he NOT Know?
    [

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post

    stop acting like the boss, no one gives ashit about ur wilde-bytes and u think people kissing ur ass is cool but its not
    acting like afive years old is pathitic and very sad, i feel sorry for u.. the guy didnt know its not allowed to trade it and u go right ahead and disable the poor guy account.. go get alife

    You are a dip shit.

    by putting the account up for trade shows that he does not want the account, if he wanted it he would not offer it.


    Wild

    its not the first time u do this, u can give a warning, u can see he worked hard to get his account buffered... so why u disabled his account immedietly?
    not only that, u just put the guy in avery wierd position when he see that everyone know that he got disabled and laugh at him.. (i went alittle too much here) so u should feel sorry for him

    btw i stopped defending the guy.. i dont know why hes not saying anything about this.. actuly i dont care im going to take ashit
    Last edited by XeroToX; 04-10-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    you can blow me...

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    655
    No i know its not allowed but WB doesnt worth & i dont care.
    REVtt is still available & i wanna need bitme tv & if someone could give it for free i will not trade WB or anything else & BTwi always signup with the same nickname cuz i dunt fear of u wild or any other tracker owner .this acommunity not slavery
    Last edited by chaptorrent; 04-10-2007 at 08:52 PM.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post


    You are a dip shit.

    by putting the account up for trade shows that he does not want the account, if he wanted it he would not offer it.


    Wild

    its not the first time u do this, u can give a warning, u can see he worked hard to get his account buffered... so why u disabled his account immedietly?
    not only that, u just put the guy in avery wierd position when he see that everyone know that he got disabled and laugh at him.. (i went alittle too much here) so u should feel sorry for him

    btw i stopped defending the guy.. i dont know why hes not saying anything about this.. actuly i dont care im going to take ashit

    You just dont get it.

    I dont know how many post we need here on the same problem. Account trading on Wb will end up in a ban. Just posting wb for offer and we catch will end up in a ban. This is nothing new. He took the chance and lost.

    His buffer was not that good and can be done by almost everyone in 2 days.
    Uploaded16.09 GB [Daily: 238.79 MB]Downloaded6.80 GB [Daily: 100.96 MB]

    Share ratio2.365

    Plus who is laughing at him.


    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post
    No i know its not allowed but WB doesnt worth & i dont care.
    REVtt is still available & i wanna need bitme tv & if someone could give it for free i will not trade WB or anything else & BTwi always signup with the same nickname cuz i dunt fear of u wild or any other tracker owner .this acommunity not slavery


    Hehe

    I am the same way. Only people that need to use a different name is because they have something to hide, like known cheater or account trader....


    Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 04-10-2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •