Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: REVtt with 55 g & wb plus 20 g for trade

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    valley girls are hot
    Yes they are... Dumb as hell but hot.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    WOW WTF is going on in here?!

My 2 cents:

Wild is one of the most fair site owners out there, as are alot of site staff people tend to hate them becuase the have to enforce rules. well guess what if you had a site you too would eventually have to enforce rules. Sites want the best possible member because thats what makes a site great, also Owning and operating a site is hard work and it takes loads of effort. Now honestly if you put yourself in any site owners position you would prob do the exact same thing. I am a member @ WB and I once got banned I spoke with him aand he was so cool he not only un-banned me but he gave me my old stats back after my acct was deleted. After you have been doing this for a while you will learn that this NEVER happens.
    Another way to know that he a very fair is that instead of trying to set up spies to catch and ban people who trade here he made a deal with Reality, A very good and fair deal. Now I do not know exactly what the deal was but it was something like Ban WB trading and he will give out so many invites here a month. How can you beat that?? Are other sites offering this? HELL NO. All they are offering is if you get caught trading invites you will get banned...the end. At least he is trying to work with this community instead of the whole spy Bull5hit, right?

As far as the staff there they do a very good job of keeping the site in order, it is one of the few out there that has almost no downtime, Look @ TB right now. I am saying this even tough they don't like me very much since I was banned a while back ( I don't think they liked that Wild got me back in, Just my opinion )

@ jokira247 Dude their stuff does not suck, The pre times there are good their speeds are good too, They have re-encode teams that are unparalleled in fixing up certain releases that have a problem with them and makeing the RLS much more enjoyable I think I am not allowed to mention their name here so I won't but I wish I could because they deserve A LOT of credit for their time and hard work too. What site do you help run? Be nice to these people and they will almost always be nice to you, notice I did say almost always. Sometimes they are dicks and have god complexes fair enough, but most of the time they are pretty cool people. Give 'em a chance and you will see I am right.

One last thing and I hope I don't get in trouble for this

A BIG thanks goes out to 12+1 th or the _ warrior and also to the 30 foot shark!

If you know then you know...if you don't then please don't ask

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Azureus 2.5.0.4 is not allowed on WB... which makes it a lvl0 for any mac user.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Doesn't utorrent work with mac now?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchyca View Post
    Azureus 2.5.0.4 is not allowed on WB... which makes it a lvl0 for any mac user.

Az 3.0.06 and up is a better az client then 2.5.0.4 and also works on mac and is ok to use on wb. So not sure what the problem is.

Wild

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post

You just dont get it.

I dont know how many post we need here on the same problem. Account trading on Wb will end up in a ban. Just posting wb for offer and we catch will end up in a ban. This is nothing new. He took the chance and lost.

His buffer was not that good and can be done by almost everyone in 2 days.
    Uploaded16.09 GB [Daily: 238.79 MB]Downloaded6.80 GB [Daily: 100.96 MB]

Share ratio2.365

Plus who is laughing at him.

Hehe

I am the same way. Only people that need to use a different name is because they have something to hide, like known cheater or account trader....

Wild
    thats sucks man it has no pre time nor leechers & also the content no so good u act like u r FTN mod & wb now is level 2

Man you have no clue do you. Its level 2.5 for one HEHE plus its that low because of open signups. Also i can care less about rank and how people judge torrent sites. I can care less.

I also let the admin know About your account and you trying to trade that account on Revtt.

Good luck

P.s next time dont be a dick and i wont pass on the info like i just did. about 40 sites now have the info. Remember people hate account trading.

Wild

one question wild what are the expected speeds and does it have anime?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    there need to be more sysops like wildbytes

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post

thats sucks man it has no pre time nor leechers & also the content no so good u act like u r FTN mod & wb now is level 2

Man you have no clue do you. Its level 2.5 for one HEHE plus its that low because of open signups. Also i can care less about rank and how people judge torrent sites. I can care less.

I also let the admin know About your account and you trying to trade that account on Revtt.

Good luck

P.s next time dont be a dick and i wont pass on the info like i just did. about 40 sites now have the info. Remember people hate account trading.

Wild

one question wild what are the expected speeds and does it have anime?

Speeds are good on most releases, and yes we have some people that all they do is upload anime. Will have to look to see whays all there but if requested there are 2 uploaders that like them and will up if high demand.

Wild

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I too had my acct on WB deleted because they found a pic I had hosted of my acct. It was only for my 'guide to torrent sites' on FH....I explained this to them and they saw I was telling the truth so re-enabled my acct. very fair I would say, fairer than most even....rules is rules.....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I dont use wb since it doesnt allow azureus 2.5
    Mr Angry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast