Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topsite

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    and how much do you pay for that r0uJe ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    No HD rips or FLAC?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    you guys are sooo bad........ but let me partake of the festivals before us.
    Last edited by name in use; 04-11-2007 at 05:13 PM. Reason: cant believe this thread is going DOWN LMAO - you guys RULE!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Member BT Rep: +1
    OMG this is so bad :/ A paysite is not allowed in the scene ... It's a shame they still excist. Get yourself a slave and link it with an site, but stay away from the paysites ... bah

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    p2p = isnt allowed in scene LOL

i think its ironic we have that much in here but this is private i hope,and thanks to those that posted,your info is appreciated.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IMO unless you are planning to be an uploader, FTP axx is not worthy. Scene axx is different but I doubt you'll find it here. Try newsgroups, a provider that has 100 days of retention is not bad at all

r0uJe: you can get better axx for the money. From the screenshots I can say only the TV section is decent, the others are so-so.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by r0uJe View Post
    i know a SiteOp that'll give you a slot. only problem is, they only allow 15-20 "paying customers." and once a slot opens up, it gets taken almost within that hour 'cos the site is good.

site's in .NL and you have unlimited leech per month or you can pay for "prepaid accounts."

here's a few screenshots of the content:

Was this supposed to impress me?
    I have a bigger collection on my personal computer. This is not at all a Topsite. Especially if its in .nl Ive seen .nl sites with 65TB worth of data Does this one even have 4TB?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Village Idiot
    Funny stuff.. sigh

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Why do you want to pay for something you get free anyway?

I'm lucky I get access to a very private FTP with more TB than i would ever need but once things like new movies or games are on there it only takes a couple of hours for them to be upped on sites like ScT ec etc.

I don't use it for the speed, it just saves time seeding back.

Unless you want to become an uploader somewhere??

News groups would be a good source as well.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why bother paying for a ftp/scene axx, if you want to pay just pay for newsgroups. If you use a usenet server like GigaNews its far better than an ftp! most of the new releases are posted pretty fast and you get unlimited download + max speed + 100 day retention without having to upload. If you can get that then why the hell pay for an ftp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast