Thread: David Goyer

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey folks...I dont know if you know whoDavid Goyer is...or if you even care. But let me give you a minibio. He wrote the three blade films. Executive prduced the second one, and is executive producing Ghost Rider. He is also writing the script for the new Batman film. And he cowrote the Freddy vs. Jason film. Ok recap done. I just wanted to say that I found out he will be directing Blade 3...now I loved what Guillermo del Toro did with Blade in Blade 2...almost took in a horror direction. And I thought that was great...but Im really interested to see what David Goyer can do with the character. I mean...he among very few people has the ability to translate comic characters into the film world. I cant wait to see if hes up to snuff being a director.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Personally i didn't really like the Blade films, I hate Wesley Snipes, I just don't think he that great of an actor, if it had to be a black guy they should have made Samuel L. Jackson Blade, now that would be cool! Freeze Mutha Fucka..I'm gonna stake you mutha fuckin vampires, shaft style, mutha fucka! LOL, that would be so cool!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    LOL...i guess...but although Blade for the most part was a horrible comic character...he was always very stoic and hearing him say...well what you said, although funny would be highly out of charater. Although I agree that would be entertaining.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    LOL!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i thought the first blade movie was poor, second one was much better.

grogg, i heard there was 3 batman and 3 superman movies in the pipeline, this guy involved in it?

hope the 3rd is better, but its a bit dry now....